Liar's Dice [2/Carnival escape]

Round 14:
Avi bids: "Two twos."
Marcel: "I'll raise it to three twos."
Avi: "I call liar!"

All players reveal their dice:

Avi's dice: 1, 2, 3, 6, 6
Marcel's dice: 2, 3, 6, 6, 6

There are indeed three twos, so Avi loses a die.

Avi: 0 dice
Marcel: 1 dice

Marcel wins the game as Avi has lost all his dice!

The gaurds surrounding them all cheered for Marcel while two of them led him to the exit.

Avi and Lorelei were still in the room. Sitting at their previous positions and glancing everywhere as to not make eye contact with the masked gaurds

Avi and Lorelei exchange a determined glance, silently communicating their plan.

With swift coordination, they spring into action, surprising the guards. Avi disarms one of the guards while Lorelei swiftly incapacitates another with a well-aimed strike.

Seizing the opportunity, Avi and Lorelei rally together, using their combined skills to fend off the remaining guards. With quick thinking and agility, they manage to overpower the guards and break free from their constraints.

Now united, Avi and Lorelei make a run for it, navigating through the maze-like corridors of the guarded facility.

With each step, they evade capture, relying on their wits and teamwork to outmaneuver any obstacles in their path.

Despite the danger lurking around every corner, Avi and Lorelei press on, fueled by their determination to escape and reclaim their freedom.

As they were lurking around corridors, looking for the exit. They saw the exit soon enough and ran towards it.

Marcel awaited near the door, in hope that they both will make it out of the and looking at the sight of them open the exit door gave in satisfaction.

.
.

As the door opened, they saw a beautiful world filled with greenery and people.

The sound of birds chirping was heard almond with the soft waves of the water in the small pond located near the centre of the garden

There were bushes filled with colourful flowers with hovering butterflies

All of them were happily fooling around and having fun in the vast field filled with flowers and shrubs.

As they were admiring the scene, a colourful butterfly flew and sat on Marcel's nose. Lorelei and Avi chuckled on this and went to explore.

It was the most dreamy place anyone could imagine!

They were gifted a small basket of raspberries by a kid which tasted honeyed and delicate.

All of them were amused by the fact that they are finally free and were now also playing around.

As they were having fun, the crowd got quieter and quieter. They tried interacting with people which didn't work because none of them was seemed to be phased by their presence until they met, Alice.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/N: Alice finally introduced! Stay hydrated cookies<3 ]