The Enigmatic Reincarnation

In the vast universe, where stories are born and destinies are woven, a young soul named Alexander found himself on a tumultuous journey. After the tragic loss of his beloved parents, he had tried to live a sincere and honest life. However, fate had different plans for him. 

Throughout his existence, Alexander was subjected to cruel abuse from his relatives and peers, his days filled with nothing but maltreatment and misfortune. Just as he thought he had endured the worst life could offer, an unfortunate accident befell him, shattering his fragile world.

In the midst of the chaos, instead of finding eternal rest, Alexander's consciousness awakened in a strangely luxurious room. Confusion painted his face as he tried to make sense of his surroundings. He could have sworn he had died, but the reality that unfolded before his eyes spoke otherwise.

"Hello, my baby. I'm your momma. Your name is Onyx Delphir Ambrose," a beautiful dark-haired woman with forest green eyes gazed down at him, radiating a mother's love. At that moment, a nurse walked to the bed, gently dabbing the sweat from his new mother's face. 

Alexander's brain screeched to a halt as he processed the woman's words. ‘Wait a damn minute! Did she just say Onyx Delphir Ambrose? What the hell? No, this can't be happening!’ A bucket of ice-cold water seemed to drench his entire being, as he realized the truth. 

He had been reincarnated into his favorite book, but not as the protagonist or even a side character. Instead, he was destined to embody the misunderstood and ill-fated cannon fodder villain, Onyx Delphir Ambrose. In the story, this young boy with white hair and spring green eyes was meant to meet his demise before reaching the age of eighteen. 

Gods, could this be a twisted joke? Should he obediently follow the predetermined plot or take a different path? The weight of uncertainty pressed upon him, for altering the story too much risked unforeseen consequences and the unraveling of the carefully woven narrative.

As fatigue from his tumultuous emotions settled, his new mother's soft voice filled the room, "Sleep now, my beautiful Onyx, my lovely star." And so, he closed his eyes, allowing slumber to grace his weary soul, hoping for clarity and guidance as he delved further into this world of fantasy.

In the world of "Follow His Light," a recently popular boys love series, Onyx Delphir Ambrose was a beautiful and unfortunate soul used and abused by those around him. He was wrongly labeled as an F-rank Hunter, a useless existence that dragged down his incredible older brother.  He dreams of the original story almost like he was there.

In the depths of a desolate world, where dungeons infested with monsters and demons ruled, a young teen named Dylan Michaelson battled against the relentless hardships of life. With his black hair, mesmerizing golden eyes, and a slender body, he appeared as a solitary figure fighting against fate. 

Born into a poor family, Dylan's world was about to change forever. His mother, stricken by a devastating illness, had spent her final days in agony. Throughout her sickness, Dylan's father was absent, leaving him to shoulder the burden alone. But as his mother finally succumbed to her illness, a figure from the past emerged—a man he barely recognized—his father. 

Dylan's father revealed an astonishing truth. He was a revered s-ranker, possessing extraordinary abilities just like the marquees himself . As he beckoned Dylan to join him at his estate, the young boy discovered his own latent powers, inherited from his father's lineage. The world of monsters and demons had always been his destiny. At the estate, Dylan's father shared tales of the prestigious academy where he would learn to harness his newfound abilities and fight alongside other guardians of humanity. 

It was there, amidst the grandeur of this new world, that Dylan encountered Leo de Alger Evergreen, a captivating figure two years his senior. Leo de Alger Evergreen, an 18-year-old man with mesmerizing black hair and ice blue eyes, was often referred to as a walking enigma. With a strong-built body, standing tall at 6'4, Leo's presence commanded attention wherever he went. After graduating from the prestigious academy, Leo was determined to fulfill his passion for training young students, guiding them towards greatness.