He never wants Shurisha to know that he is scared of his father, he knows she will tease and piss the shit out of him if she got to know about this.

His phone ringed , answering the call he heard his brother's voice from the other side who was taking heavy breaths as if he just ran a marathon or  might be the chances of having se-

Shaking off those thoughts he retorted back to his elder brother who was now normal.

'When are you coming?' Subash roy asked.

'It's early morning, I'm in cab on my way to the airport' Suvansh replied in a tone he used only for his brother.
An egoistic tone just like most of the younger siblings shows. The bond between him and his brother is weird, sometimes they fight and something their bromance is on the peak.

'Isha is with you?' Subash asked normally.

'Yeah sitting beside me, I'll come home after dropping her at her home' he said and after talking for a few more minutes he dropped the call and pushed the phone back in his pocket.

His eyes again shifted towards Shurisha who was scrolling through her social media. Respecting her privace his eyes shifted back outside the window but now what else he should do. So just like her he also started scrolling his Instagram.

Both were giggling and sometimes controlling not to burst out laughing reading the memes and scrolling the reels. They kept showing each other the memes and reels.

Suvansh was now scrolling through the reels when suddenly his ear pods got disconnected and a mature content post with a vulgar song popped up on the screen just after refreshing the page. The volume was high and the song changed the atmosphere of the surroundings the driver wasn't bothered at all but someone else was. Suvansh hurriedly lowered the volume and read the post, his eyes squeezed and nose scrunched reading the lines.

He thought to ignore the post and scroll further but then his eyes stopped when he read the first line of the caption

He thought to ignore the post and scroll further but then his eyes stopped when he read the first line of the caption. It was the summary of the book this dedication belonged from. Curiosity was now on the peak to read the summary whereas the girl sitting beside him was now nervous and was looking at the screen while regretting her whole existence. When he noticed her eyes on his phone screen he looked at her and in a swift moment she turned her eyes to look outside the window playing the innocent card.

'Why did you even posted that Isha?" She thought in her mind and squeezed her eyes in embarrassment. That bookstagram page belonged to her, shurisha was the admin of the page but none of her follower knows and also she isn't active that much on that page since her classes started.

But Suvansh was unaware that she was the admin who posted those cuntiest book lines and some mature content reels. She started this page last year in december randomly but now she wanted the earth to part away and swallow her completely.

After few minutes he kept his phone back in his pocket and Shurisha sighed thinking that wasn't caught at all. Suvansh noticed the bead of sweat on her forehead and inquired “What happened to you? Why are you sweating?”

She looked at him acting like nothing happened , the sudden adrenal rush inside in her body and her stomach twisted a knot in nervousness and she wiped the sweat off from her forehead with her hankerchief and said “Nothing bas garmi..... Haa garmi lag rhi thii” Suvansh found her weird but shrugged of his thoughts and his attention shifted to the airport.

Settling on their respective seats in the flight Shurisha plugged on her headphones while Suvansh just slept in the rest of the journey. 

Feeling the urge to use the washroom Shurisha took off her headphones and stood up from her seat. Her gaze shifted on him who was now sleeping.
His legs were spreaded in a manly way that it was creating trouble in her way but carefully she came out not disturbing his beauty sleep.

After using the washroom when she came back she saw he was still asleep and was not snorring. Snorring? He doesn't snore anymore? A chuckle left her mouth remembering one of her childhood memory when she recorded his snores in the phone and set that audio as his alarm+ringtone.
That was the most weirdest prank she ever did. Carefully she came back on her seat and now her focus was on his face.

That was the rarest and the first time she was actually focusing on his facial features. She is jealous of him for having such a prefect nose and those long eye lashes.

"His kids will be carrying the most beautiful genes of looks+intelligence"
She murmured in her breath and her gaze was locked on his face but after few seconds she shifted her gaze out of the window viewing the sky filled with fluffy yet beautiful clouds.

"It can our kids Ms. Singh" She heard a voice right above her ear causing her to turn around only to get bumped her forehead with his. A scrowling groan left both of their mouths because of the pain and they rubbed their foreheads immensively.

She shoot a glare at him and stated

“God made one piece that too a defected one”

“But you just said my kids will be carrying perfect genes” he fought back.

“Yes because of your wife” she retorted.

“ohh means because of you"

"Why you're so much interested in getting married with me? " She inquired

"I never said that"

"You did"

"When? I don't remember, I never proposed you"

"You traitor" She muttered throwibgy a punch on his bicep.

But does he got affected? No, instead a smirk appeared on his face which did nothing but pissed her off more.

No matter how much they get close, their habit of teasing and flirting skills of Mr. Suvansh Roy can never end.
~Author.
______________________________________
Please don't use that post or share it anywhere, it's one of my upcoming novel's dedication which I used here.

good night
Thank you
💗