Chapter 2: Meeting Aislynn

At the Outer Banks High School - Cape Hatteras High School, Daniel is in history class with Cory Marion. "Hey, have you heard about the elderly couple who got killed in the past and the mystery went unsolved for years?" asked one of the history classmates, Wallace Stone. "Yeah, it was so shocking that the suspect hasn't been found yet. I wonder who killed them," said the other classmate, Victoria Eden. "I really hope they catch that white mask killer because he or she probably killed more people after the elderly couple," said Opal Kingston. "Yeah," said Daniel.

"Hey, Danny!" said Cory. "Hey, Cory, you ready for spring break?" said Daniel. "Yep, are you?" said Cory. "I sure am totally ready for this," said Daniel.

"Alrighty, class, let's log into our laptops to look up the history of Martin Luther King Jr. Be sure you go to the right websites on the laptops," said the history teacher, Mr. Derek Collins. The students got on the laptops, Daniel pulled out his own laptop to log in.

After history class, everyone goes to the library to study and hang out with each other. Daniel and Cory are chatting while walking into the library. "Can you believe that Jerry blurted out a wrong answer in science class in the morning?" asked Cory. "Yeah, he did. Without raising his hand," said Daniel. "I know, right? Surely, Miss Onna called him out for blurting out the wrong answer. And then he just talked back to her and got sent to the office," said Cory. "Yeah, I feel bad for him. But he kinda deserves it, though. For bullying me and calling me racial words," said Daniel. "Yeah," said Cory.

Daniel spots a Nigerian-Irish American girl who is talking to her three friends and is the same age as Daniel, the girl has big curly auburn-ginger hair and light brown eyes. Her outfit is spiritually whimsigothic: she wears her forest green fairy dress, a green whimsigothic coat, and lace-up wedge boots to match the color. She also wears her cat eyeliner. The girl has a beautiful laugh and smile when she is having a conversation with her best friends, she turns her head to him with a smile on her face. Daniel is in a dreamy lovestruck of her, he nervously slightly waves at her. The girl waved at him with a wonderful greeting in a flirty move.

"Daniel! Are you OK, man?" said Cory, calling Daniel's name to get attention. "Oh, sorry, I'm alright. But, who is she?" said Daniel. "Oh, that's Aislynn. The principal's daughter, she's in my other friend's computer class," said Cory. "Principal Raymond's daughter?" said Daniel. "Yeah," said Cory. "Hey, sexy," said one of the boys' classmates, Terry, talking to Aislynn. "Yeah, hey, beautiful," said Cory, talking to Aislynn, agreeing with Terry. "Man, I wish I had a pretty girlfriend like her," said Terry.

"Dude, you should really go talk to her," said Terry. "For real? You guys want me to go talk to her," said Daniel. "Yeah, we know you like her," said Cory. "She's still single though, you should go ask her to the prom sometime," said Terry. "You think?" said Daniel. "Yeah, you should go talk to her," said Cory. "Yeah, go, man," said Terry. "OK, I'll try to go talk to her," said Daniel.

Daniel then walked towards Aislynn and her friends, going to meet and talk to Aislynn. "Hey," said Daniel. "Hi," said Aislynn. "You must Aislynn, right?" said Daniel. "Yep, that's my name," said Aislynn. "I'm Daniel, some people call me Danny," said Daniel, introducing himself to Aislynn. "Oh, nice to meet you, Daniel," said Aislynn. "It's nice to meet you, too," said Daniel. "Say, you look a little shy talking to me, are you?" said Aislynn. "I am?" said Daniel. "Yeah, I can tell your face. You look really cute," said Aislynn.

Daniel blushed when Aislynn called him cute, he grinned a little bit. "Oh... Thank you," said Daniel. "Don't be nervous, I never reject anybody," said Aislynn. "Really?" asked Daniel. "Yeah," said Aislynn. "So, are you ready for spring break?" said Daniel. "Yeah, I sure am. I just can't wait to meditate and do my beautiful spiritual routine at my home," said Aislynn. "You're spiritual?" asked Daniel. "Yeah," said Aislynn. "Oh. I like your look, though," said Daniel. "Thanks, bohemian, whimsical, and whimsigoth are my most favorite spiritual fashion types I'm interested in," said Aislynn. "Your Principal Raymond's daughter, right?" said Daniel. "Yeah, the school principal is my father," said Aislynn. "Hey, Aislynn, you coming?" said one of Aislynn's friends, Carina. "Anyway, it's time for me to go. I'll see you later," said Aislynn as she gave Daniel her number. "You're giving me your number?" said Daniel. "Yeah, you can call me sometime," said Aislynn, winking at Daniel before she leaves with her friends. "Thanks, see you later," said Daniel, waving goodbye at Aislynn as she waved back at him.

As Aislynn leaves with her friends, Cory and Terry come to Daniel again. "So, how did it go?" said Cory. "It went... well. Aislynn called me cute when she told me that I'm shy," said Daniel. "Really?" asked Cory. "Yeah, she told me that I'm cute and also, she gave me her phone number," said Daniel. "For real? Oh, yeah!" said Cory. "My boy is getting ready to hook up," said Terry, cheerfully. "Dude," said Daniel, glared at Terry with a smirk. "I'm just messing with you, so you gonna call her?" said Terry. "I'm thinking about, yeah," said Daniel.