type?

I sit in my covers made of silk. I play with the little lace rim. 

I look down at my pink Victoria's Secret pajamas. Aphrodite got them for all the girls to match. My legs are smooth. Whatever they have here, I need at home.

Body scrub that smells like heaven, the matching shaving cream scent, razors smoother than a babies butt.

I don't think we need to shave our hair off or anything, but I like to. It helps the water flow.

And it makes boys stare at my shiny legs.

I listen to the romantic instrumental jazz music that mom always has on repeat.

Romance. Touchy subject right now. Ugh, stupid Percy. Speaking of him...

I look at the clock. 12:27. Ugh, still a long time. I stare at Lilly's wooden bunk bed frame above me and sigh.

Her head pops down. Her blonde ringlets sway and her big blue eyes stare at me. "Whats wrong?" She whispers.

"Boy stuff." I whisper back.

"Okay you're not secretly a boy I can trust your boobs with that...so you must have a problem with one!" She quickly climbs down the white wooden ladder and it creaks.

"Lilly! Sh!"

"Sorry!" She crawls onto my bed. "Why did you not tell us at nighty gossip circle?" She asks. Truthfully it's because I hate that stupid tradition. We have to gossip in a circle with our siblings, not super fun.

"Because I don't need all our siblings knowing about Percy."

"Percy? Still? Come on y/n! You've been here for months and only liked one boy. You should switch. Ooo how about Luke? Or his friend Grover?" He suggests.

"No...I only want Percy." I sigh.

"Actually now that I think about it, Grover's old...go for Luke. He's seventeen. And you're fourteen. It's age gap and that's superrr trendy right now. Mommy would love that."

"How would you know?! You're eight!" I whisper yell.

"I know he's super cute!"

"No way! He is not my type." I shake my head.

"What even is your type?!"

(Book) "dark hair, emerald eyes, fourteen, son of posiden?" 

(Series) "blonde, ocean eyes, curls, fourteen, son of posiden?" She rolls her eyes.

"Spot on!" I say.

"Whats even bothering you about him anyway? You two always are around each other." 

"Okay, promise to keep your mouth shut?" I ask.

"Promise."

"I'm leaving at 1:00. I'm going to the forest with Luke and Percy." I hold my breath and wait for her reaction.

"You're sneaking out?!" She says loud enough to wake up our sister Brandy. "Y/n's sneaking out? Better not be to go screw Percy." She snorts.

"We're fourteen! Minors!" I whisper yell.

"Doesn't stop the rest off us" she nods off again.

"Screw him? Does that mean li-" I cut Lilly off.

"Means nothing." I check the clock. 12:51.

"I'm gonna go now." When I get off my bed my let's out a creak. Ugh.

"Cover for me if anyone asks." I tell Lilly and she nods.