"where is the guy you are hiding from me"

"I'm not hiding anything from you Jacob, what makes you think that"

"shut up with your empty words, using Christian as a lie to be with someone else is disgusting"

"can you calm down Jacob, I'm not hiding anyone and nothing from you. if you don't believe me, you can call and ask Christian yourself"

"I can tell you're lying to me you fucking bitch"

I had gone to the bedroom and put on a tank top and shorts as I tried to calm him down but no matter what I said he refused to believe me. He had gotten angrier with every word that came out of my mouth and when I tried to touch him he slapped my hand away which made me jump.

"can you please calm down Jacob. you're scaring me"

"yes you should be afraid of me. you are with me and then you should always be available to me, you understand?"

I took a step back but then Jacob stepped closer and he pushed me against a wall and I felt my arms hurt from his hard grip. I tried to push him away and I shouted for him to let me go but then he took his right hand and hit me on the cheek.

I screamed in pain and when he released me I collapsed on the floor. I tried to crawl away, I suddenly felt a hard blow to my stomach and it was Jacob who had kicked me. I screamed again in pain and it was clear he wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted.

"please stop Jacob" I whimpered

"I'll fucking kill you if I find out you've lied to me" Jacob yelled.

he kicked me once more and I felt myself getting hard to breathe and my vision started to black out. I heard a knock on the door and soon after I saw the door swing open and in came a man who ran in and stopped Jacob from kicking me again.

"go Jacob"

"like you decide what I should and shouldn't do"

"GO"

Jacob did as the other man said and left, slamming the door behind him. I tried to sit up and I saw that it was Max who had come in and helped me. He gently took my arm and led me to the couch.

I sat down and grunted in pain as I tried to move. Max went to fill up a glass of water and get some painkillers. he put them on the table and sat down next to me but still with a distance."thanks Max, you didn't have to come" I stumbled out the words.

"yes I needed that, I heard how there was a lot of screaming in here so needed to come and help"

"I think you just saved me" I tried to joke to lighten the mood.

"Why are you with him, he's isolating you Belle like he threatened Lando"

"what did you say?"