~~~~

Jakes pov!

~~~~

I turned my phone off, there was a party! And the music club was going. I had already asked. I got off my bed, standing up. I was not ready to go anywhere!

Just a quick shower, brushing my teeth, deodorant, cologne, outfit.. I raced through all the things I needed in my head. I only had an hour and a half.. Lias house was thirty minutes away, so I really had to hurry!

I rushed into the bathroom, turning the water on for my shower.

(after shower ofc)

I put a gown on quickly and walked to the sink.

I grabbed my toothbrush, an electric blue toothbrush with a lightning bolt on the side.

I turned the sink on, putting my toothbrush underneath the water. I turned the sink off before grabbing the toothpaste.

I put a blob of toothpaste onto the toothbrush and turned it on, putting it to my teeth.

After brushing my teeth, I used some mouthwash, and went to my dresser.

I looked through my clothes. Maybe this gray hoodie with black, wide leg jeans with stars on the top of the jeans? There was a white tank-top to wear under the hoodie, too.

I changed and looked into the mirror. It looked great! I went over to my bed again, picking up my phone.

I turned it on and looked at the time. It was 6:24.. I had to go, and I had to go now!

~~~~

Drews pov!!

~~~~
I looked at myself in the mirror. I had already did my hair, put on some concealer for my eye bags, and I changed. I was wearing a dark red hoodie and black sweatpants.

I, personally, thought I looked good. I knew how to drive, so I didn't need to worry. I looked at my watch.

It was already 6:26! It was about a 15 minute drive. I may as well leave now, better early then late.

I got into my car (yes he has a car his dad is rich.) and drove out of the driveway and into the neighborhood roads.

I drove around the neighborhood, listening to music. Some was like sublime, arctic monkeys, etc. Eventually an ad popped up as I entered Lias rich neighborhood.

I was looking at the mansions, looking for Lias house.

The ad began to turn on. I felt my heart drop. It was Jakes voice. It was an ad for the music freaks. It was him and Hailey. Hailey.

Ugh I hate her! I turned the radio off, gripping the wheel tighter.

I saw Lias mansion and pulled into her driveway. It wasn't REALLY a mansion, but it was a very big house. She had a big yard and two garages, if you ask me, that still counts as rich. My house was only a little smaller than hers.

I stopped my car, opening the door and getting out. Only a few cars were there. I checked my watch.

6:41. It had been 17 minutes.