☾︎✰𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬✰☽︎

Start from the beginning

December 7

You sigh while you read it. "May I?" Veneer says while holding out his hand, waiting for you to put the diary in his hand. You give it to him. You saw his face morph into different emotions. You couldn't read them, though. "He cheated on you?!" Veneer said in a mad voice. 

"I don't really know for sure. He was just acting really weird." You say as you look away and get back onto you're bed. You get a text. It was from Morrison.

Morrison 👽

Hey, dad wants you and you're friends to come downstairs for dinner.

                                                                                                          Okay

.........................................................................................................................................

You tell Velvet and Veneer and you all walk down the lavish stairs to see a whole feast on the table. You're dad walked out of the kitchen with a huge smile on his face and had a apron on. "Hey sugar plum! I've missed you." He said while he hugged you. He was very tall, so he had to pick you up to have a normal hug. 

"Hey dad, I've missed you too." You said with a smile. He put you down and pulled a chair out for you. You sat down at the dining table and stared at the food with wide eyes. "Dad, you cooked all of this?" "Oh, hell no! I was just helping." He replied with a chuckle.

You laughed. You loved you're dad and you're brothers sense of humor. "So, are you treating my daughter right? I know that she can be a pain in ass sometimes, but you know." You're dad said while sitting down in his chair. Velvet and Veneer looked like they were about to crack up laughing.

"Yes sir, we are treating her right." Veneer said with a small giggle. You finished eating. It wasn't allot because you weren't very hungry. "I'm gonna go downstairs."  You say as you get up from the table. "Ok, honey. Ill show you you're gift tomorrow." He said as he continued eating. You walk to the basement to see you're favorite place. Well, you're favorite place when you were a child. It was a arcade. You begged you're dad to build it for you when you were a kid.

You were so spoiled. You were surprised that you're dad even kept it here!

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐳 :)

You decide to play at the claw machine. You never won, but it was still fun. After playing for a while, you sat down in the beanbag chair facing away from the exit. You just scrolled on you're phone until you heard the door open.

"Whoa, babes! Is this yours?" Veneer asked while walking up to you and wrapping his arms around you're neck. "No. Well, not anymore. Its my brother's now." You say, you're gaze still fixed on you're phone.