"Come on, Y/n. Take a seat." He said, patting the spot next to him.

You slowly walked across the room and sat next to him, leaving a space between you. Bucky chuckled lightly and then grabbed your waist, pulling you against his side.

"You don't have to sit so far away, doll. I don't bite...hard."

Your face flushed at his teasing and he chuckled again as he started the movie. He placed the pizza box on his lap and you grabbed a piece to distract yourself from the dirty thoughts running through your head. When your eyes focused on what movie he had picked, you nearly choked on your pizza.

"Uh, Bucky. Do you know what movie you picked?"

"Of course I do. I wouldn't have picked it if I didn't."

"You want to watch 365 Days? That's the movie you chose for us to watch?"

"Mhm, we can even make it a whole marathon and watch all three back to back. Is that a problem?" He looked at you from the corner of his eye and smirked at the blush coloring your cheeks.

"Uh, no. Not if that's what you want to watch. It's just a bit...racy."

"Racy, huh? Have you already watched these, Y/n?"

"Y-yeah." You said guiltily.

"Naughty, naughty girl. Did you like them?"

This time you didn't answer, just nodded your head.

"Tell me your favorite part, doll." Bucky whispered huskily.

"U-um...I don't really remember." You said, trying to avoid his question.

"Guess you need a refresher then. Let me know after it finishes." Bucky placed his lips next to your ear and whispered. "I'm curious about what gets you wet."

Your head whipped to the left and you found your lips centimeters from Bucky's. His eyes were filled with a burning lust that you had never seen before and a delicious tremble crept over your body. As turned on as you were just from his words, you were just as baffled at where this was coming from. Almost two years of friendship and Bucky had never acted this way towards you.

"Bucky." Your voice was a half plea and half question.

"Pay attention, doll. I want your answer when the credits start to roll." He softly gripped your chin and turned your head back towards the TV.

The movie seemed to fly by and before you were ready for it, Bucky was pulling you from your thoughts by running his fingers along the outside of your arm.

"You owe me an answer, doll." Bucky said.

You hesitated to answer him, trying to think of a way to avoid his question. It was already awkward enough that he was seemingly trying to turn you on, but if you had to admit your favorite part, it would be humiliating. How could you admit that you still dreamt of the boat scene on the regular? Thinking back through the movie, you tried to think of the tamest scene you could.

"Uh, the makeover scene. It looked like it'd be really relaxing." You mumbled.

"You know that's not what I meant, Y/n." Bucky tutted. "Tell me the truth."

You hesitated as you tried to figure out how to get out of answering him.

"I'm really tired, Bucky. I think I'm just going to go to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

"Stay with me."

Bucky's gravelly voice drew your gaze to his face and you knew that you weren't seeing things. His eyes were glued to your lips and his breathing was shallow.