4. her name is y/n!

Start from the beginning

Jane read my face, it was written all over there. She chuckled, "It's called the hotshot show, our two very hot neurosurgeons have just finished their 12 hour long surgery and it's like a ritual in our hospital to welcome them like this whenever they perform a surgery together." 

"Really? So much for two doctors?" I asked in surprise, but I was also excited. "It's worth it you'll see, we ladies wait for this day." she said, I heard a song playing in the background.

"It's one of my favourite songs—oh wow they are coming and this song, it's just awesome" she was getting so excited and i was giving her a look. 

"Aren't you married?" 

"Yeah and that hot doc is my husband."

I turned around when I heard the crowd going mad, they were here. Liam Payne and Rita Ora's 'for you' taking its pace in the background, I found two men in scrubs entering the door in front of me.

Travelling my gaze up from their crocks to their faces slowly at a torturing pace. Like I knew I wasn't yet convinced it was really a big thing, yet I played along and took my time to reach their faces.

Guess I like to be a little drama——

And then I saw—him

Rita and Liam, your song made me have my first slow motion moment of my life. It was the guy who I had stalked for days, who touched me once and left his imprint on my skin, he was right in front of me. Coming towards me, slowly, very slowly. 

Those lyrics in the background made every second wonderful. Jungkook was hitting me like those lyrics of this beautiful song. And when finally his eyes met mine, I felt it was only about him and this song. Nothing else. And it was really him, standing here looking at me. 

Jeon Jungkook, again after six months. 

He saw me, and my stars collided. And with a slight twitch of his lips he walked towards me. He was not just a jobless rockstar. He was a fucking hot neurosurgeon who just made me weak by walking in those damn scrubs. 

Rita and Liam, this song made me feel like the main lead now. I was sure this song would not be the same for me now. It would always remind me of him, of us, meeting again. 

——————

This could not be possible, right? It felt unreal. Oh my god, what just happened here? I was not on this planet anymore. I was still rewinding those scenes in my mind as I was chugging something cold to cool down my body, the wind was not working at all. 

Those street lights visible from the hospital's terrace were looking beautiful but everything just faded in front of my eyesight. Only his face, Jeon Jungkook's beauty, blinded me again. 

He was looking dashing. Short hair really suits him but I missed that rockstar look on him and I thought he could not look more handsome than that and here he was today, proving me wrong by walking in those–fucking scrubs, my weakness. 

"I'm now 100% sure, you're trained in stalking."
I choked on my drink when I heard a voice behind me. I closed my eyes and collected my scattered self that suddenly got attacked by his presence.

Curving my lips upward to face him and asking for my heart to be on its good behaviour, I turned. 

"Six months is pretty fast to become a neurosurgeon from a hot jobless rockstar" gosh he was glowing, he's becoming more beautiful with time, like fine wine. 

He came and stood beside me, took my drink from my hand and gulped it down. 

It's a thirst trap. Heart, be aware! 

"That's rude, you thought I was jobless," he said. His voice after six months was a real treat to my ears. 

"I also said, you were hot" what are you doing?

"And now?" He asked.

"You're hotter" I missed those eyes, looking at me like no other man in this world could. Only he could look at me like that. Only he—wait, stop now!

Every meet with him I had was epic, and this would be my favourite. And this Jungkook would always be in my mind, damn sure.

Heart: What mind? What favourite? You're losing your focus now.

"Finally I know your name, Dr. Kim y/n" he said resting his hands on the railing, it's a Deja Vu.  

I joined him too in that position, it was our way of talking. "I assume you have always been a doctor, then why?" 

"I got my licence temporarily suspended, long story but I joined again." he clicked his tongue and his facial muscles spasmed a little, getting a bit hard. It was clear he didn't want to talk about it. I didn't push it further. 

"But it's good that I came back—I met you again" he paused and said, it was like a dream. I just couldn't get enough of him. I admit it, sorry heart! 

He straightened up again and I knew he was ready to leave now. I watched his movements and he handed my drink back to me, "drink this, I have to go for my rounds" I nodded. 

It felt weird, I used to have a crush on this guy and suddenly he vanished  and now he turned out to be my senior, I would be working under him in this hospital now. 

It was weird but yet I was happy to see him again. I saw him going towards the door, leaving the terrace and it just reminded me of that night when he left me. And I couldn't stop myself from stopping him this time,

"Jungkook, wait" he stopped and turned around. God, those damn scrubs! 

"Did you think about me? In these six months?

"Yeah, a lot. And I regretted it." 

"What do you regret?" 

Oh no he's staring at me again.

"Not fucking you" 

A gasp would not be enough to show my reaction the way his words hit me. My mind was not functioning at that moment. He used to say these things so easily he didn't have any idea how his words affected me. 

“I regretted not fucking you, y/n”

He repeated his words and my soul had already departed from my body. Oh boy! Heart, I am sorry but we are going to fall

A/n: the scenes described in this chapter have my heart ❤️ Goals: 1k+ reads and 210 votes!

Goals: 1k+ reads and 210 votes!