Ch-27 his lips

•|Y/N POV|•

My peaceful sleep long gone when I heard door knocking sound..huh! Opening my eyes slightly I confirm I m in my room but as long as I remember I was in leaving room then how come I get here...did I sleep walk or something..

again there was a knocking sound along with a fimiler voice.

Making my way towards the door I open it with my left hand as the right hand was busy rubing my right eye.

" Oh unnie what happened do you need something " as I speak my voice comes out raspy.

" No I come to wake you up..it's not good to sleep in evening time... now freshen up and come down " I hummed as she said and patted my head and went away.

I smiled at her caring words and made my way inside bathroom not before taking bathrobe with me..I know I did take shower in the morning but I want a second one

Little Did I know I forget to lock the door....

Time skip

Soon I finished washing my self and sround my self with the bathrobe it's neck keep slipping form my shoulder I didn't bother to fix it and step inside the room at the same time I heard door click open and a voice called out for me but stop in between.

" Y/n ba--- "

Shitt!

I widened my eyes before turning around swiftly only to found Tae oppa with his mouth open standing grabbing the door handle staring straight at me with his deep gaze.

I went paralyzed for sometime not knowing what to do....my cheek blushed red with my ear as I sense his gaze going up and down not leaving me. So I speak while shuttering...

" O-oppa what are you doing h-here " I speak more like whisper to myself as he realized what he is doing but instead of looking away he closed the door and lock it before striding towards me with slow step

Why is he coming this way!..

I found myself going back with each step until there was a wall just behind me.

as he step into my personal space while his both hand land on etheir side of my head. I stopped breathing sensing the proximity between us.

We spoke nothing unlike just graze into each other eyes I can feel his rushed breath on my face.Even thought I feel nervous I m not uncomfortable being this close to him

" Why didn't you lock the door..." He let out in a deep tone making me shuddered but I calm myself and spoke

" I-I Forget "

How embarrassing...

" Hmm don't let this happen next time..what if it's someone else.. I don't want them to see you like this....." he said and leaned toward my ear and whispered

" Only I have the rights " My eyes went big before my cheek went red and my heart started beating super fast even he can hear this.

He chuckled and come right infront of my face " I have my effect on you baby" As he speak my eyes went to his lips I must admit his lips look so soft from this close even more then me.

I don't know I was starting at his lips from how long until he started to lean ...his one hand come to sround my torso I don't want to admit but I want him to kiss me... it's not like we didn't kiss before we did one time

Out lips were about to touch when we flinch because of phone ringing...
Oppa cursed under his breath before fetching his phone out of his pocket.

Now It was an awkward moment as he talked into the phone I sprinted towards the bathroom with my clothes that I kept on the bed.

_____

It's a short chapter...
I think it's getting boring... should I stop writing this ?🤔