ch-14 stay.. away

Author's pov :-

A week has been passed Taehyung is busy handling office work.
As his father is out of city so the work load is getting high and he can't leave all the work on his employs either his employs are hard working people.

He is the CEO he has his responsibility.

he work all day and night long that he can't make even sometime for other thing.

Taehyung didn't even meet y/n since a whole freaking week and that's making him to just stop his work and just run to her .

He is missing her badly without talking to her he is already restless.

It's not like he can't go but then again who will complete the work as to became a great chairman after his father he has to work hard no matter what.

On the other hand y/n's friendship with suga is also great .

Thought y/n has her friends with her all the time but she miss Taehyung alot these days but he didn't even call her once so she was slightly upset but getting to know from jimin and jungkook that he is busy in office work she though not to disturb him.

______

Currently y/n was at the entrance of University waiting for Jennie and rose.

When she saw them se greeted them like a exited child and make their way toward their own class.

Y/n went to her seet but didn't find suga she though maybe he is late today. after 10 minute the bell ring and class started to fill but still he didn't come. Proffesor also come and started his lessons.

Y/n's pov :-

Our first period end now our second period is Maths well my life sucks here actually the situation is very different with me when I solve some math formulas myself I remember it for my life time and if someone did that for me then it all fly away from my brain the next second.

Soon Mr. Chan our maths proffesor come we greet him before settling down our seets.

he started his lessons but in between he kept taking glances making me feel uncomfortable. I don't know why but I feel somthing bad is going to happen. For now I kept aside my unnecessary thought and focus on class.

The class soon come to an end I bigen to pack my things when I heard the proffesor " everyone kept your previous day homework on the table... And Miss y/n bring them to my office room " he said now looking at me and if I m not wrong I saw him smriking.

I just nodded he walked out side .

I collect everyone's notebook and make my way toward his office room.

As I knock the door there was no response so I open the door saw no one
I thought to put them on the desk as I step forword toward the seat suddenly the door shut close.

I quickly turn around the book fell from my hands because of the nervousness
I asked while shuttering " w-what ar-re you d-doin-g sir " to which he just smrik and started to walk toward me " finally I got you alone here kitten... now let's do some fun what say " each step he takes making me terrified to the core where my whole body was shaking but I spoke while shuttering under his dirty gaze.

" Stay away.. don't come any closer "
I said now tear filled in my eyes. what will I do. realising my back hit the table I felt into panic there was no space left for me to move behind.

suddenly he held my both hand tightly forcing them behind my back with his one hand.
I struggle a lot but all went in vain because he is strong compare to me. My breath hitched as he now roching my thighs in most dirty way I just cry standing there struggle to free I lost all hope to stop this from happening but out of sudden the door open and Thank god someone come and there was suga oppa come raging and pull him from me before punching the hell out of him.

he will kill him if he didn't stop now so I quickly run to him held his hand tightly.

By now almost every student was standing by the door.

Soon the principal also come and listen the whole thing he almost immediately suspent the proffesor to mantain our university's rules.

The principal walked away and I was standing there when suga oppa come and hug me softly " are you ok y/n? " he asked with concern I can feel it 'I m fine oppa' just as I was saying I saw rose and Jennie unnie come running and hugged me making me stumble then unnie asked me If I m ok or not .

After then we all left to our class then I remember to ask why he didn't come to class on morning.

((((( Flashback )))))) :-

I m here on my work place. The costomers are getting high more then usual. I am work faster then usual.
I look at the time shit!! University time!!
I have to finish the work early. actually my work mate is sick he request me for some days to work in place him .
I agreedas he is my good friend.

Time skip :-

My work is down ahh I m so tired but I don't want to go to my apartment rether then going to university.

I hang my bag and bigen to walk as it's just at 10 minute distance.

In ten minute I reached my destination to see everyone roming around I think pi it's lunch time .

I move toward my class to see if y/n is still here or not as I entered the class I saw almost empty class but I saw one girl who I think as class monitor,

she saw me and said " you are the new student right " to which I nodded my head then she asked " I see you didn't attend maths class. Mr chan has asked everyone to submit previous homework so plz go and submit that " I did as she said I grabbed my note book and kept my bag on the bench before making my way toward Mr chan's office.

Reaching there I was about to knock on the door but I heard some sufling from inside so without knock I barged inside and what I saw made my blood boil .

(((((( End of flashback ))))) :-

1.35k words