ch-23 why you love me..

Taehyung's pov :-

She grab my hand enterwining our fingers and kept them on her thigh, making my eyes widened. she just look outside the car window I try to not to lose my control but the smile that cript on my face I can't even stop that.

Soon we reached our destination I got out of the car and walk toward her side before helping her to get off

I held her hand as we walk toward the house that was infront of our eyes.

Y/n's pov :-

when we step inside the loud music blasted my ears it's not look like a birthday party rather it's look some kind of club party where people dance and drink.

I never went to any club this is my first time coming to a party and I m a little excited.

I run my eyes to find them seeting at the corner on the couch

I turn toward oppa, his expression were straight but when he feel me looking at him he turn his head into my direction and that's when his expression changed into a swift.

He smile looking at me " let's go baby " I nodded. he lead me to them.

Time skip

Cake cutting ceremony finished soon . The whole time we set there chatting and drinking among us.

I bought a small gift with me. I know she is my enemy however I have to give somthing to her

It's not something expensive one. It's a small box that have a butterfly breslet that I like so much so I bought this.

I stood up and look toward my friends" You guys continue I m coming in a minute " I said but oppa held my hand" I will also come with you " I shake my head " no oppa it's fine I will not take so much time " he hesitately set back and I walk from t...

" You guys continue I m coming in a minute " I said but oppa held my hand
" I will also come with you " I shake my head " no oppa it's fine I will not take so much time " he hesitately set back and I walk from there in search for momo.

I saw her with her friends, I walk straight toward her, her back was facing me.

I tapped on her shoulder she turn around . I didn't wait for her to speak and handed her gift after wishing her. " happy birthday momo " she look toward my hand while narrowing her eyes slightly.

She took the gift from my hand, and open the box.

" breslet " momo said wishpering but I heard it.

Her friends tzuyu and Sana laughed I don't know why? did they gone mad or what?

" A breslet!.. really y/n..you really got this cheap thing to give her...do you really think she will like this? Huh? Oh yeah.. it's not your fault that you can't afford an expensive gift because you are poor " tzuyu said sarcasticly.

I look toward her calmly but inside I feel hurt if someone call me poor. it's not the first time someone call me this.

But I can't let them call me anything they want.

" I m not here to impress you guys nether for you to call me poor. so what if I m poor, atleast I m not fake like you who only know to show off and how to expenditure your father's money on unnecessary things.

Tzuyu's face burned red from anger she clench her fist " Yo--!!! " I didn't waste my time on them and walk from there .

I don't want to be here anymore I feel saffocating here.

I walk back to where oppa and all were. I saw tae oppa using his phone

" Oppa I want to go home " his head snapped into my direction before he stood up and cupped my both cheek making my lips pout.

" You want to go home. ok then let's go " leaving my hand we inform unnie and oppa that we are leaving. they said they will leave with us.

We all settled on our sets.

On our way I didn't talk nether he. I was just thinking what tzuyu said, why oppa will like a girl like me who is not rich nor has a family background also I m not beautiful still he said he love me.

He is handsome , powerful also prideful man he can get any girl he want in a snap. But why do he love me?

I look toward him who is focusing on driving

Do I diserve him?

or do I diserve his love?

" Oppa " I mumbled .

he hummed in my direction now looking toward me.

" Why do you love me? " I asked that come in my mind I wanted to hear the reason.

He laughed softly before saying " you want to know? hm " I nodded my head slowly.

stopping the car he come closer and looked in my eyes intensly and said

" I love you.. because I want our child to know , when no one counted on true love stories and believed they exist only in fairy tales..there parents were living one "

Hearing all this blush dusted all over my cheeks I try hard to not to smile and turn my face.

I heard him chuckle and sometimes later I fell asleep.

Sorry my dear readers.

I apologise for not updating but I was sick almost a day before Eid and This time my Eid didn't gone well. But anyways now Eid is gone and my exam are coming next month so I will try to update in between

Byy