ch-25 visit the hospital

Y/n's pov :-

" Y/n do you trust me " he asked me out of sudden making me frown my eyebrows yeah I do trust him the most out of all people near me.

" Yes I d-- " he cut me of in between.

" No you don't trust me enough to tell me your problem.., why? am I not important for you to share you thoughts huh!! "

he rashed his voice looking into my eyes. I flinch and shook my head repeatedly in deniel.

I am embarrassed to talk about it to someone how can I tell him what if he thought It's disgusting.

Tear welped in my eyes little by little but I held them back " op-pa it's not like that.... I didn't tell you because I thought you will be disgusted by me and also I don't want to make you worry because of me " I finished my sentence. the tears kept floating down my cheeks.

I sobbed lowering my head. and suddenly I was pulled into a warm chest fully pressing my body into his. sudden warmth engulfed making me sobbed harder against his chest

" shh baby I m sorry don't cry... I can't see this.. my heart is breaking plz.. baby stop crying for oppa."

He kept saying soothing words making me calm down. once I was stable he pulled my face out of his chest.

The cloth of his chest has a big wet spatch because of my tears.

" Sorry " I mumbled wiping my running nose.

" Don't be " he wipe my tears gently before cupping my cheeks.

" Now listen to me, I m not disgusted by you and you are not a ill person to me... For me You are the most precious person that I have ever had.
Firstly I want you to trust me from your heart and share your all problem with me even if it's embarrassing for you... I will always listen to you try to give you my all " he smiled at me I nodded my head smiling at him in return.

" Now let's make you eat something hm! " Oppa stood up and went to bring lunch. as it's almost afternoon.

He cares for me that's why he was worried about me.

Soon oppa come with a food tray and kept it beside me.

" Come let me feed you " he pick up a full spoon from porridge " open your mouth baby " he shoved the food into my mouth as I was hungry I eat silently and quickly.

After eating he handed me some madicine I drink some water with madicine. now I m feeling much better. I have gained some energy.

Author's pov :-

" and one important thing we will visit hospital next day for your check up ok " Taehyung said making her frown

" Why we need to go? I don't want to plz... See I m perfectly fine " she whined like a baby she is, atleast for him

" No it's decided and there is no way you are denieing. you will go that's final I won't listen anything "

She pouted not be able to convince him not knowing her effect on him. On the other hand for him she is looking like a pouting baby who don't want to go to hospital just because they give a lot of injections.

Time skip

Next day 9am

As always our y/n woke up without her wish of getting up because today she have an appointment from hospital.

she already took a leave from her college for somedays. she didn't tell anyone except kim family.

She took a shower and wore her clothes and went downstairs to have breakfast.

(I know my choice sometimes sucks😅 so you can think of your choice )

after having breakfast everyone leave for there work except for Taehyung , mrs. Kim and y/n.

There is half an hour left before going to hospital So y/n and mrs. Kim set onto living room and Taehyung went to his homeoffice to do some work.

While they where setting a maid come with tea for both of them.

Y/n's pov :-

While I was drinking the tea I felt someone's eyes on me when I raised my head I saw the maid I don't know what's her name I think I m seeing her for the first time here. she was looking at me but once she found me looking at her she turn her head low.

I asked wishpering " Mom who is she " Mom looked at me and wishpered back. " oh she is lara lina's sister " I make a O she was standing there waiting for us to finish our tea.

When I saw oppa coming down the stairs toward us " baby let's go " I nod.

Author's pov :-

Soon they left Mrs kim also went to her room after telling the maid to prepare lunch for everyone.

Taehyung and y/n reached hospital as they step inside the hospital a women immediately walk to them before bowing as everyone know who is Taehyung.

" Hello Mr. Kim.. I m han Si-yeon dr.choi's assistant.." they shook there hands " plz come this way " they both follow her and headed towards the doctor's cabin.

Soon they reached doctor choi's cabin and went inside.

There was setting a women who was checking though some report as she heard door open and look toward the direction, hence she stood up from her chair and come toward them