I then leave my bed and wash my face and brush my teeth! 😬! Then I put on my hoodie ,wore a cap and mask, take my earbuds and leave for a jog.

After 1 hour I came back home and saw my mom preparing breakfast with other maids and dad was sitting on one of the dinning chairs. What was weird is his smile more like grin though. He was saying something to mom while grinning like crazy until he saw me.

Mr.Jeon: Ahh .. my boy! Kook! Come sit beside Dad!

He said patting the chair next to him. I looked at him for a moment before taking the sit beside him.

Jk: Good Morning Dad!

Mr.Jeon: Good Morning. Kook! Indeed a good morning.

Jk: Why are you so happy dad? Did something happen this morning?

Mr.Jeon: well... That's one of the reasons. Today's meeting was really amazing. I mean She sure is Sharpe for her age . The presentation was just perfect. And...Ahmm....the other and the most reason is that I found that.....
Lily..is going to held a fans meet!!

........................................
.................??....................

The Fuck????

Held .. a what?? Fan's meet?? Who?? Lily?

Did I heard it right?That crazy woman? Why would a criminal like her would held fan's meet? And why would government approved to this!
I was deep in thoughts untill Mom shouted.

Mrs.Jeon: HONEY! SERIOUSLY!

Jk: guys! Come on. She is a criminal, a mafia. All she does is kill people. How can you still like her to this instance?

Mr.Jeon: Kook.. don't say things like that . What she is doing is really needed in this time. Law can't do everything alone ok?

Jk: But law isn't weak enough to ask for help from a mafia! That damn witch... What did she did to you !

Mrs.Jeon: JUNGKOOK! watch your mouth! Don't say anything if you don't know about that!

Silence...

'Did mom just shout at me? Did she shouted at me because of the stupid bitch? Why? Did I said anything wrong?'

I didn't said anything just lowered my head , grit and left for my room.

'Do whatever the fuck you want ' that's what I thought .

I went to my room , locked the door,put on a song loud enough to cover the voice that was coming from outside. Then I started to look through my clothes to see if I can wear something this evening..

Lee Y/n. Yes . I'm going to meet her this evening as I'm invited in her university as a guest.

I have heard that she likes dark colours so.. I'll go for a dark one I guess.

After almost a hour of digging and throwing I finally found something. It was not too fancy or too simple just simply trendy.

A brown pant with mint coloured.. v cut tshirt and a forest green jacket over. 3 black rings and one of my favourite earrings. I choose to wear sneakers as it'll give a comfortable vibe.