Meeting Trevor And entering Gresit

Start from the beginning

Piter drinks the ale fast and he drops the mug and speaks.

Piter: The horde's been seen, sweeping west! 

Kob: Shit! You think they'll reach us? 

Piter: I think they might pass by. I don't know. I hope. I'm told they're closing on Gresit.

Bosha: Serve's em right. Stuck-up bastards. 

Bartender: Ah, come on.

Bosha: No. No, it all comes down to the families and the houses, doesn't it. The great houses of Gresit. *Hawks and spits* Vlad Dracula? An old family. The capital? All run by the great houses.  And they're not even the worst. The belmonts? We should have killed all the belmonts. *Spits* It's all about those old families, like the belmonts, who control all the power and go to war with each other. And who's caught in the middle. 

Kob: We are. 

Bosha: We are! Because we don't matter. Do you know why? Where'd you come from?

Kob: Well, out of your aunt, according to you. 

Bosha: You came from shit. I came from shit. We all came from shit. We just work for a living every day of our lives. We just keep those bastards in food and wool. Slaves! That's what we are. Slaves to great old families and their games. 

I see trevor walk to the bar as he speaks to the bartender. 

Trevor: Sorry. Can i get my ale? It's just that i think i'm sobering up. 

Bartender: All Right, all Right, but i wanna see some coin from you now.

He groans as he begins looking for his coin pouch as i finish my drink and pull down my mask as I walk up as i pull out 10 coins and lay them on the counter and say.

Deathstroke: His ale, and one whisky on the go. 

He takes the coins and gets the the things as i hear bosha speak.

Bosha: Hey, what's that on your chest? 

Trevor: Oh...my shirt. *Pulls coins out* just one more tankard, eh? Something to keep me warm while i find a tree to sleep under. 

Bosha: That's a family crest. I know it. 

Trevor: I don't. Just one more drink and then i'll leave, all right? 

Bosha: That's a Belmont crest. 

Trevor: Really? Look, Here's the money. *Drops coins on table*

Bosha: You're a Belmont, aren't you? House of Belmont, Family Belmont! 

Trevor: Never met them. Listen, just forget it. I'll just go. 

Bosha: No! *pushs Trevor* You're a Belmont! This is all your fault.

Trevor: I don't know what you're talking about. 

Kob: Yes, you do. 

Bosha: Yes, you do. Everyone knows the Belmonts dealt in black magic. The Belmonts dealt with monsters. 

Trevor: The Belmonts fought monster, son...so i'm told. This is just an old shirt. 

Bosha: The Belmonts were excommunicated by the church, banished, disowned, their lands taken because they were evil. 

Kob: Evil. 

Bosha: And now Dracula's hordes are abroad in the land. And whose fault is that?

Deathstorke: Your actually, pig.

Bosha: Huh?

Deathstroke: You see, the bishop of the church burned Dracula's wife to the stake, just for making medicines. In general all you piss ants want to believe in is god and have to do all your work, yet where was he when wallachia citizens were slaughtered? Exactly, you're making a fuss cause you believe everything new is the devil's work, so i'm gonna give you 2 choices. 1: You get back to your drinks, and leave Trevor alone or 2: i'm gonna beat all 3 of you until your teeth is all over the floor.