Teacher's Pet Pt. 2*

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Where do you want to start?" Bucky murmured.

"I want to work through my fantasy...with you."

"And how do you want to work through it, Y/n?"

"I don't think words are enough, Professor Barnes. I think I need a demonstration."

A light huff of breath escaped Bucky when he saw your face contort with the sexiest smirk he had ever seen.

"If I remember correctly, you don't want to think. You just want to feel." Bucky smirked when you nodded. "Then come feel me, kitten."

Bucky leaned back, one arm spread across the back of the couch and the other laying down the armrest. You stood and slowly walked over to him. He waited to see what you would do. He was ready to give you directions if you needed him to, but to his surprise you lowered yourself down to straddle his legs and your hands rested and his chest.

Your hands ran down his chest and abs before following the same path upwards. Your fingertips skimmed along the base of his neck and then up the sides until you were cupping his stubbled cheeks. When your face leaned towards him and your lips brushed softly across his, he grabbed you tightly by the waist and crushed his lips against yours.

Bucky's hand slipped up your back and grabbed your neck, tilting your head to the side. His tongue licked and his lips sucked at your skin until he was sure his mark would be left on your skin. Your fingers gripped his shoulders tightly and a small moan passed your lips. He pulled away from your skin, whispering softly into your neck.

"Stand up and kick your shoes off, kitten."

You slowly climbed off his lap, kicked off your flats, and took a few steps backwards as he pushed himself up. He circled you, his index finger grazed across your stomach, over your arm, and then along the small of your back.

"Arms up."

You raised your trembling arms and released a shaky breath. Bucky's fingers gently grabbed the hem of your shirt and lifted it over your head, slowly exposing your skin to him. After discarding your shirt he circled around you again. His fingers popped the button on your jeans and then slid the zipper down.

Bucky hooked his thumbs into the loops of your jeans and pushed them down your legs. You stepped out of them, leaving you in your bra and panties. He dropped to his knees, kissing along your stomach and hips. His hot breath flowed over your core, but he moved to kiss along your thighs instead.

You stood still as he kissed your flaming skin. Pleasure was coursing through every cell of your body. The wet trail his kisses left added to the sensation of his lips caressing your skin. He stood a moment later and continued kissing along your chest and neck, moving up to your lips. His hands cupped your breasts and then slid around to your back. Popping the clasp on your bra, he slid it down your arms until your bare breasts were exposed to him.

"Damn, kitten." Bucky took your breast in his hand and leaned down to lick your nipple. "You're so beautiful. More beautiful than any woman I've ever seen."

You shivered under the soft touch of his hands as he continued to caress and suck at your breasts.

"That feels amazing." You whispered.

"I know something that'll feel even more amazing, kitten. You're already breathless, now it's time for you to get spread out and worshipped. Go lay down on my desk."

Bucky stepped back and let his eyes roam over your flushed skin and the way you panted with lust filled eyes. You walked towards his desk and laid down, noticing for the first time that it was completely clear. Your eyes locked on Bucky as you hopped up and laid back slowly.