Chapter One

The blood ran down my fingers as I pulled them away from my head. The colour staining my mind and only making my vision more blurry.
The distant sound of the sirens were echoing through the darkness. It was something that haunted me even till this day.
The muffled voices were screaming to get more help, but it was too late anyway. Anyone could've known that. Even I knew that. A ten year old child knew it was too late to save his parents from the wreckage.
"Baby....?"
I frowned, that wasn't anyone near me who said that.
"Ashley please.... Baby it's a nightmare."
I jolted awake and panted heavy.
That nightmare has haunted me for just over 6 years. The same one. It never changed.
I looked up at my boyfriend. His blue eyes showing signs of concern. I felt really bad at that moment, I had woken him. I had woken my love from his sleep.
But my instinct took over and without thinking, I crawled into his lap.
"Shhhh.... It's just a dream my love. It's ok. It's over now." He pressed soft kisses to my head and I sighed in soft content.
This was the man I loved. I was so lucky.
But I was still scared.
I had only been with him for a year. A year wasn't a long time. Well... Not like my ex. I had been with him for three. And I guess he was four years older than myself at the time.
I ripped myself from the thoughts of him. I didn't want any more trauma tonight.
"Shhh... Baby relax. I'll call the school and tell them that we won't be going..."
I cut him off swiftly. "No! I have to go! If I don't do my test today I fail history. I'll be fine. I promise." I begged him to believe me.
"Alright. Just this once."
I let out a sigh of relief and checked my phone.
7:50am.
I pulled myself up and got changed for the day of school. I rummaged through my bag and ended up selecting a Hello Kitty shirt and ripped jeans. I pulled on my favourite cowboy boots and a hat.
I fiddled with my hair and then finished up.
I turned to my Blue Eyed Beauty and smiled. "You look beautiful today my love."
I smiled at his thin features. His homemade Alkaline Trio shirt hanging off his shoulders and his jeans tight around his thighs. He was just finishing up with straightening his hair when I grabbed my school bag, phone and wallet. I decided to also grab my boyfriends stuff before heading for the door
"Hey don't leave me!"
I giggled at his childish ways and waited on him. God damn he was loud. His thumping feet came roaring down the stairs and out the door. I followed close behind as we walked to the bus.
"Hey Ashley! You found a fuck buddy hey?!"
I sighed at the remark and kept walking. We had grown used to those comments. But it didn't make it hurt any less.
"Baby, don't listen to them. They are just jealous that I get someone so special in my life." He smiled.
"I guess you're right." I replied with a smile and got on the bus, taking a seat at the back.
We sat down and locked fingers. This was our time to just sit. No words. Just be. It sounds silly but we both enjoyed this most.
"Ashley are you ok baby?"
I looked into the beautiful blue eyes and shook my head.
"We can walk. We don't have to take the bus babe." He rubbed the back of my hand soothingly with his thumb.
Ever since the crash, I had hated driving. Even the school bus scared me. I had grown to live with it, but I was officially scarred. I wouldn't ever get behind the wheel.
I shook my head again. "No. It's fine. I'm truly alright."
I smiled at how kind he could be. He truly did care.
"Hey! Look! It's Ashley and Andy! The fags!"
I kept my head down and felt the tears start to drip onto my jeans. Andy's hand reached around, wiping them away from my face.
"Hey look! Girly bitch is crying! Pussy!"
I cried heavily into Andy's shoulder and shuddered violently. I couldn't stand being who I was. I never meant to cry. I was just sensitive. To everything.
Andy's hands guided me off the bus quickly and he took me towards my locker.
He helped me unpack my bag and his OCD set up my books.
Afterwards, he carried both of our stuff towards our first class-PE- which we both hated.
-
-
A/N
Hey everyone! So this is an Andley. I tried to give suspense and make you wait to see who was with Ashley.
So tell me what you think. I'm interested.
My past works are all very stereotyped and cliche and I want to start again on a new story. So here it goes.