'Ungalukke theriyum namma indian Weddingku (As you all know, in a Indian wedding) we have so many events lined up. So for each events sarees we can infuse colour themes...and that colours will have a strong connection to the event in the wedding.' she exclaimed.

'Wedding season illamalum ordinary seasonsla, naama athe maari vera themes use panni we can attract the customers.
(Apart from wedding seasons, we can make use of these themes to attract the customers..).
We have many themes like Colour based themes, Season Themes, Flower themes. Naama oru month oru colour decide panni (we can decide on one colour per month) we can display the outfits in the shades of that colour. Antha maari we can do it something creative for other months as well. So that, naama wedding season illanaalum (even if it's not a wedding season) our boutique will still have continous customers.' Sandhya said by looking at the fabrics.

Since she did not get any response from both, she saw them. They both were having their jaw dropped and looked like magic.

'Hey enna achu...Naan sonnathu nalla illiya?'
(Hey what happened? Don't you guys like this idea?) Sandhya asked them. They both immediately hugged her.

'Nalla illiyava? (Is it not good?)....its amazing and brilliant idea. Oh my god...Sandy...you are fantabulous...We love this idea...' Deepthi exclaimed looking at Sandhya.

'Sandy..Ivlo naal...intha moolaiya thevaillatha vishayathukaga think panni feel pannitu irunthae...ippo thaan romba thevayana vishayathukku use panni irukka...Semma Idea..naama itha kandippa panlaam...'
(Sandy...till.these days you were crushing your brain for useless things...only now you are using it for a productive thing... it's brilliant idea...we are doing it....) Sathish said earning a smack from her.

'Ok...Naan konjam outfits drawings panni iruken..atha indha fabricsla stitch pannalaam...and for silk sarees, naama oru nalla weaver kitta check panni we can have an contract from next month...'
(I have sketched a few outfits...we can try doing it in these fabrics and for sarees, let's check for a good and reliable weaver for the contract from next month..) Sandhya said all the other two were happy and they decided to start to work on it.

It was evening, the boutique was filled with moderate customers.
Sandhya was in the billing where she didn't have much work. There was a lady who came there with her husband and Kid. The kid was taken care by the husband while the wife was busy picking the outfit. The dad and kid duo look so adorable that he took care of the baby with much love and care. Even when she was in the purchase, the woman did not fail to care her husband nor is he. Sandhya saw the couple that made her to smile at them unknowingly.

Sandhya always wanted a family for herself. A responsible and caring husband and lovely baby which make any woman complete in her life. But to her, it had been a nightmare and just a pain. When she was in her thoughts, her mobile rang brings back to the reality. She took out the mobile to see his name blaring on the mobile.

'Arrggg...Why is he again behind me? Enakku nimmadhiya irukka koodathune en thaila ezhuthi irukku pola irukku'
(It is my destined fate as not to have a peaceful life it seems...) She mentally sighed and disconnected the call. Her mobile again ringed. She again disconnected the call. She got the call thrice.

Deepthi saw that 'Sandy...yaaru call? yen thirumba thirumba call pannite irukaanga? eduthu pesavendithaane..' (Who is calling? Why is the person calling again and again...attend the call...)
Deepthi asked by looking at the customers.

'Athu onnu illa Deepu..athu customer care call..summa call pannite irukaanga..'
(It's nothing Deepu...it's from customer care....they are ringing me repeatedly for some useless reason...) She said by putting the phone on silent and she forced herself to divert into her work.