Chapter 1 | Auditions

Song: Background Music Instrumental
~Suggestion~
Wear headphones while listening to this song

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went over your lines while full of anxiety. You casually glanced over to your huge group of friends all talking while you were so nervous, your (s/c) skin was a visibly paler hue.

"(F/n)!" Shouted your best friend Eren completely calm about the Auditions taking place in a short time.

"Hey Eren!" You shouted waving at him while walking toward the group of friends. Your (e/c) orbs meeting the turquoise hue of Eren's.

"Ready for auditions?" The blonde boy named Armin asked you noticing your skin tone wasn't its normal shade.

"As ready as I'll ever be." You chirped cheerfully as you high fived his usual pale hand.

"Did you rehearse a lot?" Questioned Mikasa, her raven hair brushing her shoulders casually.

"Yep, what about you guys?" You replied.

"All night!" Shouted Eren as he ruffled your mop of (h/l) (h/c).

"Wanna practice?" You asked the chocolate haired boy.

"Sure." He agreed while you both pulled out your (color) audition scripts.
"Armin, Mikasa, wanna watch?"

"Alright." The ravenette and blonde friends said in unison as you and the turquoise orbed boy got ready.

"And.... Action!" You shouted.

You and Eren walked up to each other.

"I thought they got you! They could've killed you!" Eren yelled at you quickly glancing down at the lines.

"But I'm not dead! Why do you think I'm so fragile? We're both human, and both capable of the same things!" You contradicted. Emotion in every word.

"You need to be more careful next time! He had a gun!" Eren shouted a worried expression on his face.

"Stop treating me like a kid! Just because I'm 1 year younger than you doesn't mean I'm not strong enough. I had a gun too. We've been in this organization a long time, and I'm still standing!" You hollered at him with tears in the back of your (e/c) hues threatening to stream down your face.

You walked away from Eren getting a glimpse of the (color) script.

"(F/n), I... I can't loose you." Eren said shedding a tear or two while running his fingers through his chocolate brown hair.

You turned back to him and walked straight up to his turquoise hues and grabbed onto his shoulders.
"Don't get all sappy on me!" You complained and embraced him all the while with tears streaming down your face. He rubbed your (h/c) locks gently.
"I can't loose you either."

Eren pecked you on your (s/c) cheek lightly. A red hue spreading across your face.

"And... End of Scene!" You yelled. All around you people clapped for you and Eren. Your big group of friends watching as you acted with your best friend. You and the chocolate haired boy took a bow and went to the group of friends and started chatting on your performance.
"How's that for practice?"

"You were amazing (F/n)!" Eren cheered punching one fist into the air.

"Same for you." You said, a smile forming at the corners of your lips as you gestured to your turquoise eyes friend.

"Attention!" The P.A. Speakers went off. "Everyone needs to group into pairs of 2. One Male and one Female. We will then call you in to audition. Please find a partner."