Jungkook : GET out Now  I want to change ..

Aarti nod and went out of the door and close the door behind her and stand there ... Tear left her eyes ...

After sometime she knock the door and say ..

Aarti : did you change your cloth jungkook ...* But no response * okay I'm coming inside ..* but still no response from inside *

She sigh and open  the door slowly and look straight in bed and saw jungkook already change his cloth and sleeping in bed ..she take deep breath and went inside ..

Aarti : Jung..jungkook you have high fever ...( but still no response )

He was sleeping in bed ..not saying enything ..but he open his eyes after hearing Aarti voice who was shaking him to wake ..

Aarti : jungkook I make soup  for you pl..please eat ..and take medicine ...( There are the still tear in her eyes )

Jungkook : NoOo I don't feelin..feeling like to eat ..( tired tone )

Aarti : you ha..have to eat for enrgy.. you are looking weak ..please eat ...Please  don't insist..

Jungkook sigh and get up and sit straight in bed .. and aarti give him his food and sit beside him ... he started eating ..

JungkooK : it's strange that you make food so fast ...

Aarti smile and say ..

Aarti : you where sleeping when I'm  making food ..

Jungkook done eating and she take his food trey and handed  him medicine .

Aarti : Now take this medicine ...

Jungkook : (frown ) when did docter come check me

he is still in drunk state then his eyes fell on his hand who was now treated  with bandage  tap ..

Jungkook : my..hands also treated

Aarti : when your sleeping docter come check you and treat your hand  ... you drink so much alcohol....that wh..why does not remember Enything ...now stop talking and take medicine..

Jungkook nod slowly and gulp medicine with water and layed down again in bed ...and aarti come and sit beside him ..he look at her and say...

Jungkook : She pla..played with fee..feeling .. and Left Me ..( tear again roll down in his eyes )

Aarti just staring at him and say..

Aarti : she had some reson ..that wh..why she left...

Jungkook : bu..but ..then why she co..come in my life ..(sobe )

Aarti :  Jungkook ple..please ..don't cry look I'm here now ....(seriouse face ) Ahh jungkook rest I will be back I should clean  living-room ..okay ..

She said and jungkook nod ..she went to living room ..jungkook sigh ...again his mind went to what happens some time ago...and then he about to close his eyes but he hear his room door open ..and saw Aarti coming inside room ..he look at her..

Jungkook : oo done ...? So fast ...(he said in weak voice )

She come sit beside him and say ..

Aarti :  yeh I'm ver..verry good  in cleaning ..(smile )

Jungkook : hmm ..you know Aarti .. I Love her ..I Love her so much ...and I know She Also Love Me... (tearly  eyes )

Aarti : yeh YN also Love you ..jungkook ...but she had reson to leave you ...(staring at him )

Jungkook : Yeh I kn..( his word cut and look at her with frown ) Aarti whe..when did I say her name is YN ..as mu..much I know ..I did not say her name ..right..( he barely  open his eyes )

Aarti : oo jungkook your are in drunk state and wh..when  your sleeping ..yo..you consulesly call..calling  he..her name ... (She say while stuttering  in talking )

Jungkook : ooh right ..My head is hurting .. Ahahh( he say and groan )

Aarti : jungkook sleep ..it's alredy 12 pm ..sleep I'm hare don't worry ... ( She say and hold his hand )

Jungkook close his eyes without replying ....and Aarti put her palm on his forehead and massage his head so he can sleep peacefully ... aarti stare at his  face and tear roll down her eyes ..his face become so dole ..thetRe  is still dry tear in his soft check ..his whole body is weak ..she can't bealive that a person who like to talk and make other laugh .. now laying in bed in messy state ..she bit her lips not to sobe loud..
and like this whole night Aarti stay with jungkook and take care of him ...

In morning ....

Jungkook open his eyes slowly ..he sit in bed ..he hold his head ..feeling littel pain in his head  then call yn name ..... 

Jungkook : YNNnnn (shout )

Jungkook : YNnn where are you look my hea..( he stop in middle when his remember last night accident ..hot tear roll in his check ....but his mind went to Aarti ...he immediately call her name ...)

Jungkook : Aar

Jungkook : Aar..AARTI...( Shout her name ) but no response

Jungkook : (frown and again call her ) AARTI....

Jungkook still feel his body weak ...he don't want to get up from his bed ..his head is still hurting ...

Jungkook : Aar..

His word cut when he hear door open sound ...he hear someone coming to his room and he look up at his room door and saw ...

Jungkook : Taehyung ...

Taehyung : Jungkook are you okay ...(worried tone and walk to him )

Jungkook : yeh I'm fi...( he is about answer tae but stop when his eyes fell on other person behind him )

Jungkook : Aar...Aarti...(frown and suprised )

Aarti walk inside the room when jungkook call her ..she come and stand beside taehyung with  worried face ...

Aarti : yes jungkook ..?

Jungkook : where you went in morning ..(confuse  ask aarti )

Aarti : Morning ..? But I just Have  just Arrived ..with taehyung ...

Vote for next part ...