17. The Way You Taste

Mulai dari awal

I crashed my lips to his again and slid my hands up under his tank top. He assisted me in getting it up over his head only breaking the kiss for a small moment then coming right back to me.

"I really missed you." I breathed through the passionate kisses.

"You have no fucking idea, Eve..." he answered as he pulled away and pulled at the hem of my shirt. It ended up beside his on the floor next to the coffee table. He hovered above me as I watched his gaze over me and he smiled softly.

"You're so beautiful." He cooed and he leaned in taking my bottom lip between his teeth. I felt his hands run over my bra and he gently squeezed my breasts before slowly pulling down my bra straps. He was taking his time and continued admiring my body. I blushed a little bit and ran my nails gently down his sides. He grunted a little in response and I felt him reach around and unclasp my bra. My nipples were already hard with anticipation and he squeezed them gently with his fingers. I moaned softly and inclined my body to him. He leaned down taking his time on my breasts, kissing and sucking with a gentle nibble. I loved the way it felt as I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged a little bit.

Noah kept his word, kissing me everywhere. I felt his warm lips caress my skin as he went lower and lower until I felt him tugging at my pajama pants. He smirked revealing my black lace panties.

He glanced over at the sight of my lying there once more, just taking it all in. It was honestly surreal...just a few months prior, we hadn't spoken and we were almost strangers. Now, he was right in front of me and I couldn't wait to get him out of his clothes.

Noah removed his sweatpants revealing his black boxer briefs and I couldn't stop staring at the art covering his body. He went back down to kiss my belly and my skin twitched under his lips. He was getting closer to the heat between my legs. I could feel his breath against me and he kissed me there through the fabric. I bit my lip as he locked eyes with me.

"You're so wet, baby." He said with a huskiness in his voice that excited me.

"That's what you do to me." I sighed getting antsy. I really craved him and this was killing me. I felt him hook his fingers around my panties as he slowly pulled them down my legs, kissing every inch of me on the way down. He knelt on the floor and I felt him grab my thighs and pull me down to the edge of the couch.

We locked eyes again, him smirking at me. I watched him go down and run his tongue slowly over my other lips, causing me to moan. My approval made him eager and I felt his mouth on my pulsating sex. I lost control as I twitched and tensed up repeatedly, not able to control the sounds leaving my lips. I breathily moaned his name as he grabbed the backs of my thighs, pulling me against his mouth as I squirmed.

"Noah," I whimpered, "that's so good." I commended him as I burrowed my fingers into his hair. He continued to watch me with the fire in his eyes until he brought me to my climax. He hummed against me as my vision went white, only pulling away because I had to push him away from me from the sensitivity of the aftershocks.

A small smile danced across his lips as he watched me catch my breath and collapse onto my back.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked through my breaths.

He chuckled and stood up.

"Come here." He smirked and without effort he scooped me up. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck as he swiftly carried me to my room and plopped me down gently on the bed.

He had never carried me before.

That was so hot.

He came and laid beside me, kissing me softly and running his fingers through my hair, the butterflies going crazy in my stomach. I ran my fingers down his chest and stomach, slowly reaching his boxers and hooking my finger around the top teasing him. I felt him tense up and I bit his bottom lip gently, and slid his boxers down finally releasing him. I heard him sigh heavily as I wrapped my hand around his length and slowly began to stroke him.

His lips parted as he watched my hand, letting out a deep moan. He was so damn sexy and he didn't even have to try.

"Babe you're so good at this." He moaned and his muscles contracted in his stomach enjoying the view.

I smiled and kissed him softly until I couldn't take it anymore. I put my hands on his chest and straddled him as I felt his strong hands on my waist. We locked eyes again and he raised his eyebrows a little as if he was pleasantly surprised I was taking control. I positioned myself as I slowly lowered myself onto him, causing us both to moan together. I sighed with pleasure as he filled me completely. Noah started moving me up and down the way he wanted and I had no problem letting him. I rode him for a while until I decided to slow back down, wanting this to last as long as possible without sending us over the edge. I could tell by the way he looked at me that he had missed me just as much as I had missed him.

Noah took control and flipped me over onto my back. He slipped back inside as he pinned my hands above my head and kissed me deeply. His thrusts started to pick up as I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper. I don't know how many times I came, but I saw stars multiple times.

He eventually let my wrists free and I encouraged him to go faster as I buried my fingers into his skin and scratched his back a few times, something he truly loved when I did it. Seeing my body convulse with pleasure underneath him sent Noah over the edge, thrusting harder with immense stamina.

It didn't take long until Noah started moaning repeatedly, and I could tell by his furrowed brows and labored breaths he was close. We were both sweaty and his hair was pressed against his forehead. He still looked so perfect.

"Oh my go-" he could barely finish his sentence as he moaned loudly. I moaned along with him, and then he quickly pulled out and let me stroke him to finish. I watched as he twitched in my hand from the after shock and he breathed heavily collapsing next to me. I tried to catch my breath, my body going limp.

"Fuck." Was all he managed to breathe out while he closed his eyes.
I smiled tiredly as I looked over at him and removed the strands of hair from his forehead, combing his hair back with my fingers.

"You're so gorgeous, Eve." He confessed giving me the sweetest look.

"You're perfect." I breathed and pecked him gently on his lips.

After he was able to gain back some strength he started climbing out of bed.

"I'll be right back." He kissed my forehead and disappeared into my bathroom for a second. He came back with a towel and cleaned me up, then proceeded to pull the covers over us.

I snuggled up to him laying my head on his chest and he stoked my hair as I listened to his heart beating.

I felt so weightless as we stayed entangled in each other. I couldn't stop thinking about how he would be leaving me in the morning, but I tried to push it to the back of my mind even though there was a sadness lurking.
Noah caressed my back with his finger tips and I felt him kiss my forehead.

"I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep." He whispered.

"How come babe?" I looked at him tiredly.

"Because the morning will come and I'll have to leave you." He sighed. I melted with sadness and snuggled up to him more.

"It's going to be tough...but we can do it."
I said aloud almost feeling like I was trying to convince myself.

He nodded a little in agreement and held me, grasping onto his last night with me for the next month.

I was already missing him, but I knew this would show us the reality of our bond and as to whether or not we were really gonna make it.