part 10 ☆..m-moonlight?...☆

When you woke up you were greeted by a very happy sunray, you smiled and chuckled softly at he's silliness.. sunray hugged you tightly, nuzzling into your cheek as you giggled.

"Ssuuunflowweerr~ I have a BIG surprise for you!!"
You chuckled as you rubbed the sleep from your eyes, "a big surprise?...for me?" You asked sheepishly and earned a giggle and a boop on the nose "of course my little sunbeam!!" he sat you down and ruffled your hair...

Sunray woke you up early today.. you were a bit tired.. and a part of you wanted nothing more then to crawl back to bed.. but sunray's excitement kinda woke you up more.. and you were starting to get curious..

After eating your meal sunray sat you near the security table. You sat crisscross and waited patiently for him to sit.

He chuckled and pated your head when he saw your confused expression..

"ALRIGHT suuunbeaaamm~ now, close your eeyyeesss~" you giggled and covered your eyes.. you tried to peek but immediately covered your eyes fully again with a giggle when sunray scolded "HEY! No peeking!!"

You waited a few seconds and suddenly you heard a click, the music has stopped?...strange, your smile stretch when you hear the jingle of bells Infront of you.
"Ssuunnrayyyy! Can I open my eyes now?" You heard a low....familiar.. chuckle..

"You can open your eyes now starlight~"
You froze....why is moonlight out?...did sunray let him out?...but he was so scared to let him out...that doesn't make any sense.. and the lights didn't go by their own.. you knew that... that only means...

You slowly uncovered your eyes to see... moonlight... but, he's usual scary grin wasn't there.. and he wasn't laughing creepily...
He had that same old, smile you still remembered... the smile you missed so dearly...

Tears started folding your eyes... is it true?..is moonlight ok again?....is he the same moonlight you remember?...
"...M-moonlight..?.." you felt warm tears fall down your cheek, moonlight looked worried and scooched away, hands up in defense, "sshhh, starlight, its ok! Look I'm not gonna hurt you! No need to cry!....d-do you w-"

You lunched at him and hugged him tight, "no!....don't leave me...I-I.. sniffle...I missed you..." you said between hiccups and sniffles as you buried your face in he's chest.

FINALY... after all this time... your moonlight is finally back....
You slowly felt him rap you in he's arms... you missed that feeling... he slowly sat you in he's lap and hugged you tight, "I missed you too starlight...so...so much.." he gently grabbed your chin and lifted it up, you met with two, soft carrying, red glowing eyes...not that sick loved smile... a soft and gentle smile...
You smiled up at him, a big bright smile... he cupped your face and wiped your tears... he gave you a small kiss on the forehead, which made you blush a little, and bonked he's forehead to yours... "your just as I remember you..." he whispered softly as you leaned into he's gentle hold on your face, "my beautiful shooting star.." you blush a little harder... and he chuckles softly.. "so pure and innocent..." you giggle as you burry your face in he's chest again..

"Your ok now right?....you wont leave?...you'll stay with me and sunray right!?" You asked hopefully, sparkly eyes look up to him in hope.

He smiles softly "yes... I will never leave you again..." you hug him tighter... and you both stay like that for a while till he suddenly stands up. "The children will get in here soon... I better turn on the lights..."
You hug he's leg tight "cant you stay a bit longer?...plz?.." he crouched down and hugged you, "I wish I could.. but right now I cant... after all the kids will go home I promise I'll see you again ok?.." you nodded in he's shoulder and slowly pulled away... he gave you a last kiss on the nose and finally turned the lights on..