♡part 4♡

My drawinngg yyaayyy☝️☝️☝️

Chapter 4

Y/N POV:

you were all day with sunray.. he hasn’t left you alone for even a sec and you didn’t leave him either.. you were still pretty scared… you sat in a corner next to sunray who drew with the other kids he then got up and shouted “OOOKKK KIDS ITS ALMOST NAPTTIIIMMEE! Evryone come to me and I’ll bring them a blanket and a pillow!”
sunray then handed every one a pillow and you just got up and held he’s pants not wanting to let go he gave everyone a blanket and a pillow and everyone just ran into the naptime area staring at you weirdly and whispering between themselves you squeezed sunray’s pans and with the other hand your two plushies...why is everyone looking at you so weird? And why they look so scared? Are they scared of moonlight? But he’s so nice...he helped you yesterday.. sunray then patted you on the head “are you ok sunshine? Why arent you going with the others?” you looked up to him “c-can I stay with you and moonlight? I don’t want to be with the other kids…” he smiled softly at you holding your hand “of course sunshine!” he walked towards the light switch you tighten your hand in he’s...the dark…. He then gave you a reassuring squeeze and a nod before turning off the lights.. you yelped and squeezed he’s leg closing your eyes.. you then heard some weird noises and suddenly you felt someone picking you up you opened your eyes to see...moonlight! He’s red glowing eyes made you happy for some reason.. it was still scary but you loved moonlight you smiled a shy smile hugging he’s upper torso he hugged you back “I-I missed you m-moonlight” he gently patted your head “I missed you too strlight...I wish I could’v come out sooner…” he gently patted your bruises...he looked a bit sad.. “I’m so sorry I couldn’t help you my little nightlight..” you then hugged he’s hand “but you did help me! You helped me yesterday! And now because your here I’m not scared anymore..thank you so much moonlight!” you said tightening your hug on he’s big metal hand you heard some weird whirring sounds coming out of he’s body he hugged you tight he then got into a corner and lied you on he’s lap covering you with a blanket and giving you a pillow “t-thank you..” you said shyly he smiled a soft smile he then gave you a kiss on the forehead making you blush he chuckled “go to sleep now little star.. you need your rest..” he said then a lullaby started playing from he’s body you yawned and slowly closed your eyes.. and you finally fell asleep..

MOON POV:

sun finally turned off the lights god he’s talking too much.. you wanted to start looking for your shooting star you then felt someone hugging you leg you immediately recognized those two soft little hands you looked down to see him.. its y/n.. your little star.. and he’s hugging you.. he’s probably still afraid of the dark... you slowly picked him up and he opened he’s eyes.. he’s beautiful green sparkly eyes… you thought he’ll be scared of you but instead he smiled.. a cute warm smile.. he then hugged you you could feel that fuzzy warm feeling inside you not sure what is happening you hugged him back.. he then spoke “I-I missed you m-moonlight” you felt joy filling you.. he missed you… the first time anyone ever told you that.. you patted he’s beautiful soft brown curly hair “I missed you too starlight...I wish I could've come out sooner…” you said looking at he’s black eye and bruises… why.. actually why would anyone hurt you??
“I’m so sorry I couldn’t help you my little nightlight…” you remembered him lying on the floor…. You wanted so badly to come out to hold him to tell him that everything will be ok… you wanted to be there for him...he then gently took your hand and hugged it…. he’s soft little human hands… why are human hands are so soft?? and is that just me or he’s hands are a lot softer and warmer?? you loved it when he held your hand… you have no idea why… but it made you so happy.. “but you did help me! You helped me yesterday! And now because your here I’m not scared anymore..thank you so much moonlight!” he said… he’s words… you could feel your processor almost exploding… he’s words made you feel so happy.. no one ever talked to you that way before  you hugged him tight but yet gently he was so precious to you.. you just want to hold him like this forever.. you then sat in a corner and lied him on your lap you gave him a pillow and a blanket “t-thank you..” he said with a shy smile how does he look so damn adorable??  you gave him a smile back and gave him a kiss on the forehead… now you understand why sun was so happy to give him lots of kisses.. you wanted to show him all the affection in the world… he blushed he was so cute… you chuckled  “go to sleep now little star.. you need your rest..” you then started to play a lullaby from your music box he yawned and slowly closed he’s little eyes… after a couple of minutes you made sure that all of the kids are asleep you carried y/n in your hands he’s cute soft little body moved slowly to his calm breathing… he was so adorable… you knew exactly how to spend the rest of naptime… your are gonna enjoy this~.. you called your wire and flew up to your room you then lied in your side of the bed with y/n you then rested gently your head on he’s chest trying not to wake him up… he was so soft and so warm your heard he’s little body breating and he’s little heart bumping it felt so nice… you just lied there with him for the rest of naptime and then the lights turned on...ugh…

(time skip cause I’m lazy lol)

after a long day when all of the kids were gone you then heard it…. “ Y/N get your ass here right now!!” dad…. You quickly ran towards dad before he’ll get angry at you...and punish you… “y-yes! I=Im here!” you said with a shaky voice “ good! I don’t have much time so come on!” he said as you ran after he’s speedwalk you then remembered you left you’r plushies in there and you didn’t have time to say goodbye to sunray and moonlight either! “u-umm si-sir?” you were scared.. he probably will bit you up just for asking but you had to!! “what do you want you little bag of shit?” “I u-umm..m-my p-plushies” “ you’l get them tomorrow! Now I don’t wanna here a sound from you got it!” you silent immediately and tears filled your eyes… you’ll have to spend the night alone….in the dark.. without your moonlight…and without your sunray...

AUTHER NOTE
so your dad is a bitch...
anyways tell me if I need to change things... or mistakes and stuff... ya knnooww... this is gonna get more interesting as you go btw... or not... like I'm shit at writibg so 😅😅
have a good night/day!
thank you for being a kind soul and reading my junk love yaaa