rises the moon 🌙

chapter 2

Y/N POV:

everyone were sitting at the tables drawing and you sat next to sunray he just kept complimenting everyone's drawings giving them more papers and crayons... you just sat there and drew...moonlight... if sunray was real.. that must means moonlight was real as well! You smiled a bit.. you met one of your plushies in real life!! and he's so nice to you.. you kinda liked him... even though he was overwhelming.. he was so loud all the time, at first it did scare you a bit.. but now you think its kinda cute.. you finished your drawing looking at it.. you can't wait to meet moonlight as well...
you suddenly jumped hearing sunray behind you "HHII!! what are you drawing there sunbeam?" you slowly sat down catching the air that got knocked out of you from surprise "oh golly! I'm so so so sorry that I startled you sunspot!" he said looking worried at you "are you alright?" he asked worried, you nodded and tried to put a smile on your face to assure him that your fine.. it was nice to know that someone actually cared about you even if it was just a little bit.. he then looked at your drawing "wow!! your are an amazing artist!! this is sucha beautiful drawing!!" he said with enthusiasm, you blushed a little... "t-thanks..." you said quietly he giggled
"you really like moon don't ya?" he said with a smile you nodded, "umm w-will I be able t-to see moonlight?" you asked with hope in your eyes.. you realy wanted to see him too! he smiled a bright smile at you again "of course!! you'll see him in naptime!! when the lights will go off he will come out and put you all to sleep!" you looked at the floor and squeezed your plushies again...when the lights will be... off... b-but you were scared of the dark.... sunray skipped away to the others.. you just sat there..'what am I going to do when the light will go out??'... you were scarred..

(after a few hours..)

you were sitting alone in the table drawing sunray and humming calmly to yourself sunray would come and check on you every now and then and you really enjoyed he's company... suddenly you saw a couple of kids coming towards you.. the older kid spoke "whatcha got there?" he said teasingly pointing at your plushies the other kids laughing from behind... oh no... another bully that was board and wanted to play with you... hopefully it won't be that bad this time... "n-nothing.." you said quietly holding your plushies "oh are those little dollies? What a baaabby!" he said laughing at you,
you looked at the floor not saying anything, he suddenly snatched your moonlight plush "h-hey give that back!" you said reaching to the plush the boy laughed "oh yeah? Come and get it! Oooh are you gonna cry??" he said laughing all the kids laughed at you, no! You cant leave your plush! you gotta do something! you then kicked he's leg snatched the plush and ran into the play structure.. "ow! you little shit! Get him!" he screamed the two kids behind him started chasing you, you ran as fast as you could going through the play structure and you finally lost them.. you hid in a corner and looked down from the playstructure wall.. you saw the kid taring your drawing... you crawled to the corner and started crying... why this always happens to me...why every time older kids want to be mean to me? I never done anything to them... you saw sunray looking at the table you were at... he looked worried he called for you but you were scared to come out... he then got back to the other kids... after what felt like hours your body started to hurt a bit from the position you were at.. it wasn't very comfortable... but did you have a choice?.. you felt a bit tired too.... you then heard sunray shouting "OOOKK KIDDOS it was SSUUppeer fun playing with you all but now its going to be naptimeee!" all of the kids nodded and some of them looked a bit scared whispering and talking between themselves... you were scared now... the lights... they're going to turn off the lights and its going to be dark... you started crawling around trying to find your way out but you were lost.. after a couple of minutes you heard sunray "BYE BYE KIDS SEEYA ALL LATER!!" and the lights went out.. you paniced! you squeezed your plushies curling yourself into a ball at the corner you squeezed your eyes shut... trembling in fear... you were so scared.. you then heard a deep voice "go to sleep children..." you were too scared to even move, you tried opening your eyes but every time you did you thought you saw something moving or something scary... your eyes filled with tears once again and you started crying you then heard the deep voice growling "why can't those naughty kids follow a simple rule? Just go to sleep!" you held you mouth trying to be quiet you then heard someone getting into the playstructure you froze you slowly opened your eyes you looked around to see in the distance two. Red. Glowing. Eyes. you panicked trying to crawl away but it was too dark you couldn't see a thing you heard the voice say behind you "hey! What are you doing up past your bedtime! Rulebreaker! Naughty children should be punished!" if you weren't scared before you were sure terrified now.. you shakily crawled faster and took a turn right.. you got to a dead end.. oh no what now? you were panicking breathing heavily you crawled to the corner into a ball, trembling in fear crying and holding your two plushies you squeezed your eyes ready for someone to come and punish you.. you finaly heard someone approaching you "found you!" the deep voice said you flinched waiting for him to do something... nothing happened....
you then heard a deep sigh "why are you crying?" the deep voice said in a softer tone, you didn't move not even opening your eyes to see who it was.."I-I-I'm s-sceard... I'm s-so-orry f-for breaking t-the rules..I-I didn't m-mean t-to" you were still shaking you then felt a big metal hand softly on your back, you immediately recognized this hand, it was sunray's you opened your eyes to see.... A big robot, with a lunar face..
he had the same jester outfit that sunray had but different colors.. dark blue decorated with yellow stars that glowed in the dark a bit... instead of rays surrounding he's head he had a night cap.. with a fluff ball in the end and a little star dangling from the end as well.. he had two big red glowing eyes that were a bit intimidating.. you immediately recognized this lunar animetronic...
m-moonlight You stared into he's red glowing eyes
"m-moonlight?" he didn't move staring at you, you finaly stopped shaking.. you just slowly crawled to him.. looking up into he's eyes "I-I'm s-sorry moonlight! P-p-ple-ease do-ont punish me! *sniff* I-I'm scared o-of the d-dark..*sniff* I-I di-dint mean to-" he then suddenly gave you a tight hug...."don't worry starlight... I wont punish you... everything is ok.. I'm here.." you hugged him back and cried in he's chest... you just stayed like this in he's arms crying and crying till it all went dark...