part 8 •°just a ğłĪṭčĤ°•

MY ART! YEESSSSS👆👆

You shivered as you heard moonlights evil chuckle... squeezing your plushies.. and holding your kneeze against your chest.. the dark.. you were all alone.. again.. thats how it always ended up.. alone. With no one to hold you. Moonlight is gone and now he is a lot more scary. Seeming almost obssesd with you. Sunray isnt here to protect you. The lights are out. The silence is screeming in your ears. You didnt see anything. Your were breathing heavily not paying any attention to what is going on around you. You didnt heard the jingle of bells.. you didnt heard moonlight calling for you. You didnt see the two red eyeds slowly aproaching. You just stared into space freezed squeezing your plushies like your life dapended on it. Your was pumping hard in your chest and your breathing was loud and heavy you couldnt here anthing the silence was too loud. You couldnt even feel arms rap around you. You then snapped back to reality as you felt something shake you harshly.
"STARLIGHT!" You heard a raspy voice scream at you you flinched and looked up to see moonlight's worried face. Your eyes filled with tears as you hugged him. He was taken aback by your embrace but quickly returned it he then broke the hug and looked deep into your eyes "why didnt you answer me?" He asked seriously almost sounding mad. You hugged him again tight and didnt let go "t-the d-dar-rk.."
You muttered he exhaled deeply and picked hou up. Holding you close against he's chest you felt yourself's in the air as you gaspd and squeezed your eyes shut. You reached the balcouny and he sat in he's bed, not letting you go. He sat you on he's lap burring he's lower face plate in the croock of your neck you slowly sighed a shakey breath. It wasnt as dark in here. There were glowing in the dark stars that eased your fears. You slowly leaned into moonlight more. You heared whiring sounds coming off of he's body he then spoke. "You realy scared me there starlight." He said sadly, "do not do that again."  He said with a more threatening tone before leaning he's face plate deeper into your neck. You slowly and shakely nodded. You think he knew very well you couldnt control it. He was just very concerned. Even if he suddenly turned more creepy and weirdly obssesd with you. He was still the same old moon. He still cared very deeply for you. You slowly closed your eyes and leaned further into moonlight. He seemed to realy enjoy it doing weird sounds as he snuggled you. Kinda like a cat. Huh... he leaned back till he was laying on the bed with you still against he's chest. You shifted to a more comfortable position when he suddenly turned to he's side hugging you tight. He's bottom face plate pressed against your neck. And then you felt... tiny little kisses.. a lot of them. you aquwirmed in his hold he chuckled and kissed you even more. Your face was red from emberessment.. no one ever kissed you befoere.. it felt so overwhelming getting this much affection. You freezed whsn you felt something slimy wet. Long. Creeping around your neck. Gasped and tried to get it off you but your hands were tied in the hug. The thing on your neck slwly backed away. And vanised you shrunk yourself even more to moonlight. Not sure what it was. Was it moonlight? You didnt know. You suddenly felt your eyes heavy and slowly fell to sleep. Sailing off to dream land.

You felt something poking you. You groaned in anoyyence. You turned to the other side. You just wanted to go back to sleep. The poking continued. You waved your hand on the thing that was poking you. Then you felt someone shaking you gently. You groaned louder. "I don't wannnaaa..." you whispered with a yawn.. you heard giggles.. and there was bright light... you heard a muffled voice.. very. Very close.. you snuggled deeper to the warm thing that was next to you. Wraping your arms around it.. you felt something.. and the whirring sounds..coming from what you were hugging... you then felt someone tilting you face up.. you scrunched your nose at the bright light.. you heard another giggle before feeling a kiss on the forehead. Your face flushed a bit. Not exactly knowing whats going on sense you were half asleep.. you then felt another kiss. You tried to push the hand that held you face. "Ssttoopppp.." you whined still half a sleep "sunshine~ its time to aake uuuupp~~" you heard the muffled voice say as you felt another kiss on the other cheek. You squwirmed "..mmmssttooppp iittt..." you whined you heard a laugh "and what if I dont want to?~~" another kiss. You finally shook your head and slowly sat up. Rubbing at your eyes. You slowly opened them to see sunrays bright smile. You smiled a shy tired smile at him and yawned. He giggled again patting your head "good morning sleepy head! How'd you sleep? I assume very well sense you didnt even wanted to get up!" Sunray said teasingly you still werent fully awake as you crawled closer to him and dropped on he's lap wanting to go back to sleep you heared sunrays cheery giggle "now now sunflower its morning! That means you need to be up! You slept quite enough!" He said while picking you up and getting out of he's room "nnnnnooooooo..." you whined "yes, yes, yes, aaand yesss~" he said with sing song voice.. after a while you were finally fully awake and eating your breakfast sunray gave you as he cleaned up the daycare...
And kids finally started to flod the room.