1

"Hello my name is Axel," She announced, her face was as if it was a sculpture crafted by a god themselves, in short she was attractive and carried her self as if she was elegant and gentle.

"Greetings, I'm Rae" she said in a somewhat monotonous firm voice, her being, radiating with professionalism. She too was attractive but not close to Axel, just by looking at this woman I can see she works out, though not outdoing it by making her body seem big and muscular.

"Hey, I'm mino, pleasure to meet you" a carefree yet gentle voice spoke, it was a man, he seemed intimidating but I can sense he was the golden retriever type,"Cute..," I thought with a smirk.

"I'm Rika, Honor to meet you!" A voice spoke out, I smiled at her, she seemed fun and goofy, normally I don't like people like that but I can see she knows her limit and has manners at least.

Finally I spoke, My voice was slow and sensual, with a bit of a rasp," My name is..."

Axel Pov

She spoke, ever since I've stepped into this room my eyes have not left her, she was beautiful...

"My name is...Alexia, you may address me as Freye," she said, god her voice was to die for I could spend hours of my life just listening to her.

I smiled at her, I loved her presence it was so dominating and elegant, she upholds herself like a queen and I was taking it all in with joy.

"Are you four going to stare at me forever?," a smirk spread across her face,"Are we going to Start working," she spoke up, This woman is going to be the death of me,"

"My apologies lo-" I pause, I've always had a habit of giving people pet names and at this time I dreaded having it,"sorry," I mumble. She simply quirks her eyebrows up giving me an amused smirk,"you can finish that, darling," she said.

Mino and Rika silently laughed at me while Rae remained her indifferent self,"it isn't necessary, let us get to work," I say. I felt out of tune with myself, I'm not normally like this, i act much like Rae, who is indifferent and cold.

We all walk into the studio and I lag behind taking a breather for myself which clearly doesn't work since I could see her hips move so sensually, so fluidly. I sigh and compose myself.

"What idea do you have for the song?" I speak up. She turns to me and gives me a grin I would die to see again,"something sexy and sensual," she says, Rika immediately snaps into producer mode and starts searching for a beat she had recently made which fits this type of description.

"This is going to take a while so why not scrap some lyrics," Mino proposes, Freya simply nods and takes out a book and flips through what I can make out to be pages of unfinished lyrics.

"We need a story..." I say, Freya looks at me as if she was expectant of something, "Dear when you must finish what you start," she speaks, I almost fell asleep due to her alluring voice.

"What do you have in mind Axel," She says again, I simply gulp, I've always had this fear of my ideas being turned down and being ridiculed for them.

"Uh.. I was thinking of unrequited love but they're in a sexual relationship," I pitch in, she looks at me amused before speaking," do you mean friends with benefits but one of them loves the other but the other is purely there for the sex," I nodded.

Suddenly Mino spoke," why not enemies with benefits! That creates tension! Well make it so that no matter what they can't resist each other and then go with the unrequited love thing!" He says excitedly

Freya lights up, I guess she loves the idea," hmm great idea, we can save that for another song that I have in mind doesn't quite fit your ideas" She says. I leave them discussing and join Rika in production,"hey Rika you done?" I ask her. She nods and hands us some headphones which I quickly put on

As soon as I hear the beat I immediately have an idea for the lyrics ...Rika noticing my expression she gestured to the booth, I quickly hop into the booth and start to put my ideas to light.

[Verse 1]
I can't believe we're finally alone
I can't believe I almost went home
What are the chances? Everyone's dancing
And he's not with you (Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm)

[Pre-Chorus]
The universe must have divined this
What am I gonna do? Not grab your wrist?

[Chorus]
I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

[Post-Chorus]
I could be a better boyfriend

[Verse 2]
I don't need to tell you twice
All the ways he can't suffice
If I could give you some advice
I would leave with me tonight

[Pre-Chorus]
The universe must have divined this (Mmm, mmm)
Ladies first, baby, I insist

[Chorus]
I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

[Post-Chorus]
I could be a better boyfriend than him

[Bridge]
I never would have left you alone
Here on your own, glued to your phone
Never would have left you alone
For someone else to take you home

[Chorus]
I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus you know my clothes would fit
I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

I finish the verse humming, they all except Freya who is looking at me amused and looks at me shocked,"we can tweak it to your liking," I said,

"That was Brilliant love!" Freya says as she starts to clap softly,"I didn't know you were versatile like that!," said Mino, chuckling, I simply nod and get to work on a third verse.

"Hey, I wanna try to sing it," Freya said after a while, I guess she was debating on whether or not she should. I give her a nod before handing her the lyrics I had just written down.

Freya went into the booth and absolutely crushed it, her voice matched the song way better,"That was amazing," I said with a stupid grin plastered on my face.

She chuckled and gave me a thank you, which I accepted with no issues,"so now that this is covered what are we going to do now?," Mika asks,

"why not make a song with all of us?" Mino suggested, for once this guy had a good idea."Sorry but my schedule is full today why not another time," Freya announced," I will see you guys later my manager will be speaking with your manager about our next arrangements," She then turns on her heels and exits the studio making us let out a breath we've been holding for the longest while.

"She's sexy,"