Pandiyan: dei.. rendu peru vanthu ivalayum pudinga da.. sathya poi back doora lock pannu.. ianiku na ivala kollama inga irunthu poga maata.. (Sathya moved to the back door while both Sandhya and Kavi trembled in fear..)

Kavi: vendam mama.. avala ethuvum panidathinga.. avala vitrunga.. ungalukum Aadhavanukum thana prachana ava paavam avala vitrun(ga)..

(she jerked hearing Sathya who stumbled back with a shout.. Pandiyan shocked seeing Aadhavan who entered inside through the back door.. Sandhya gasped and blinked her tears while Kavi smiled at him.. Aadhavan raged towards Pandiyan and punched his face.. seeing the blood ozing from his mouth, the goons who holding Sandhya left her hand and tried to attack Aadhavan while he turned and kicked them and started to beat them blue and black.. when Pandiyan tried to stop him, Aadhavan slapped him and pushed him down and punched his face until he blackout on the floor.. when he turned other men started ran to the back door.. he immediately rushed to sandhya and hugged her tightly while she broke down in his arms..)

Aadhavan: onum ila da.. na vanthuta.. bayapdatha.. unaku ethum ila nee nallaruka.. na iruka, ena meeri unakum namma kolandhaingalukum ethuvum aagathu da ma..

(he kissed her head and pulled her more close to him while Kavi moved to kitchen to fetch some water for Sandhya and gave them privacy.. Sandhya was still sobing in his chest while he rubbed her back to give her comfort.. but suddenly both Sandhya and Aadhavan jerked when a log smashed his head..)

"Aadhavaaa.." Sandhya shouted while Aadhavan turned holding his head in one hand and caught sathya's hand and pushed him to the wall holding his neck and started punching his face and kicked his abdomen but before he knock him down completely he heard Kavi's scream..

"Sandhyaaaaaa....." when he turned, his breath hitched..

"Kaviiiiii..." he ran to her while Pandiyan pulled the knife back from her stomach and blood ozing from the wound..)

"Deiii..." Aadhavan held his hand and flipped him down and punched his face hardly while tears started flow from his eyes.. he blinked his tears and punched Pandiyan until his knuckles started bleed.. his trance broken when heard Sandhya's voice..

Sandhya: yengaa.. anni kanna thorakka maatranga.. anniiii.. (she screamed while Aadhavan ran to her..)

Aadhavan: hey.. kavi.. kanna thora.. inga paru di.. kanna thora di... unaku onum aagathu.. hospital.. hospital poidalam.. kanna thora di..

Sandhya: (crying) raththam adhigama varuthu... thukunga.. hospital polam.. anni.. kanna thoranga.. ungaluku onnum aagathu.. kanna thoranga anni..

(Kavi was struggling to open her eyes while Aadhavan removed his shirt and tied around Kavi's stomach and lifted.. when they came to the door step saw police rushed to them..)

SI: shit... yaru pannathu itha.. (Aadhavan glared him and moved without answer while two of the police helped them to get in the car and a constable got in the driver seat and started the car while others ran inside and caught both Pandiyan and Sathya with their men.. all the way to the hospital Aadhavan holding Kavi safely in his lap while his eyes was continuesly sheding tears, Sandhya looked both Kavi and Aadhavan while an unknown guilt killed her.. before they reach hospital constable informed to the hospital about Kavi and when they reached a doctor and hia team was waiting out side ready with a stretcher.. soon Kavi was transferred to the stretcher and they brink her to the emergency ward while Aadhavan and Sandhya halted outside of the ward.. Aadhavan looked the way they went inside while Sandhya looked both of their hands which are covered with Kavi's blood and started crying while Aadhavan pulled her to his embrace..)

Sandhya: enala thana ellam.. ena kaapatha poi ipa anniku.. anniku ipdi aaiduchey nga.. enala anniku..

Aadhavan: sshh.. alugatha ma.. unala ethuvum ila.. avan ivlo thurathuku povanu na nenaikala ma.. ipdi ellam avan pannuvanu therinjiruntha una thaniya vittutu poiruka maata.. nee avlo thuram solliyum na avana loosa vittathu en thappu tha.. en thappu than ma.. (both were crying in eathother's embrace.. all of a sudden Sandhya hissed loudly and clutched her stomach while Aadhavan looked her baffled..) ma..