I will protect you

Today Chatuvedi's entourage forcibly took the Brahmin homeWhen Chaturvedi went home, it was empty. I came here to the police station knowing that the police had taken the entourage.
But when I came here, I saw that the how Brahmin was talking toRyan, and I knew how much trouble the Brahmin was in.
Being angry with Brahmani I did not care about Brahmani
I thought that the Brahmins were treated very well until the Brahmins grandparents lived
I thought that after the death of the Brahmin grandfather, the name of the property and influence belonging to her would be free of such deficiency.She is studying and living a care free life.
But Brahmin is alone and an underage girl That everyone is plotting to assert rights over Brahmins and knock off Brahmins' property rights.I just found out, No matter how many quarrels I have with Brahmani , she is my fiancee and Serghil family is backer to her.
How dare they raise their rights and greed on her and her's possessions.
Thinking I am taking care of Brhamani, my mother also didn't knew these matters.
Even saying always her best friend Parnika didn't knew these or knowingly Parnika didn't informed these matters to me when she can talk about Brahmani mistakes all day..Now I confirm Parnika was playing GREEN TEA BITCH role in Brahmani's life,so I also didn't helped Parnika in law suit now.
The remaining Chaturvedi's family tsk...
Satvik knows some goons,Some of them are now in the same jail as Chaturvedi's entourage,Satvika called the bullies,
"I don't know what you're going to do but torture the Chaturvedi's family a lot as long as they are in jail".said Satvik.
After that, Satvik called the commissioner,and said, " that you should not care about anyone of Chaturvedi's during the whole period of them in jail."
Satvik himself, I don't know whether you saved me or not.but one thing Brahmani you also faced troubles.
Past was past.Now I will protect you on anytime.