Mocking and pain

In the morning, Parnika got a notice that a case has been registered in the court. Pannita was afraid that Brahmani had actually filed a case against her. She went to Satvik's company to meet Satvik. On that day, Pannika used to go to Satvik's office and they also used to come to the office for work. So Spandika went directly to Satvik's office. Brahmin is angry with me and filed a case against me now I have to pay money and go to jail Satvik you save me Satvik tell Brahmin there is nothing between us he will make a mistake
Satvik saw that yesterday's party my Brahmin hated him, did he decide to get engaged and hit him, he remembered everything and it seemed like he said ok Pannika, I will talk to Brahmin, but you should not come to my office without my permission. I got a message that this phone is not connected and blacklisted. Satvik saw it and turned away. Is the Brahmin really angry with me? How could I have done this earlier? Why are you so angry today? What have I done wrong?
Brahmani attended college classes Brahmani was always a first rank student but in her previous birth she used to be slow to talk to anyone but now she answers quickly and intelligently in class.
Brahmani is active and smart and her beauty is seen by everyone as a miracle of Brahmani. Brahmani came out of the college and stood near the bus stop near the college. Then today a car came in front of her. Today, how many times did I run behind the race car, how many times did I miss the person in it, I don't know but when that car never stopped for me, she thought that the person on that call never greeted me.
From the meaning of that car Satvik from the car mirror Satvik said Brahmani  come in the car I need to talk to you about something. who are you Why are you coming to me I don't know who you are in your car if you have so much money go look at the girls in the red light area don't look at a well educated girl like me Brahmin said and she looks at Satvik mockingly there all the people also think Satvik is a bad boy .They scolded him.
Earlier Brahmani's eyes showed her love for him but now she saw his anger towards him and he was very sad to see it.
Satvik got hurt, Satvik brahmins said ok brahmin listen to me once and then you like or else brahmin also thought once and got into the car.
The car stops at a spot Satvik said Brahmani take back the case on Parnika I will compensate you.Brhamani says who are you and why shall I will listen to you.Satvik said if Parnika didn't saved me when I am 14 years I would be dead so please accept my request. What?!Parnika saved you are you kidding me.How can you prove that she saved you?Sathwik said Brahmani why are you laughing at me Parnika saved me and she served me till when I  awake.Brhamani mockingly laughed at Satvik and so Satvik you are saying that An 8 year old girl saved you from drowning and bought medicines from a medical store which is 3 km distance from your guest house and she served you all night and when you wake up she sit infront of you.
You didn't think why she wasn't wet if she dry it why she hadn't any fever she goes to school that day like an okay person. I mean either Parnika is an iron girl or you Mr.Sathwik Serghil a stupid,brainless,Low IQ and EQ.
I think Parnika can be actresses whereas  she haven’t any talent in music.
And you God bless as only son of Serghil patrich and your ancestors assets you can consider luckily richest person otherwise with your IQ .I  doubt  it. When there is no filter you can see clearly what a person.Today without filter I know how low you and your so called Parnika.
Hearing Brahmin Said ,you mean Parnika didn't saved me then what happened that day please tell me ,asked Satvik.
What to  me.Mr.Listen carefully don't come again to me. And don't interfere in my matters because you have no rights.
Brahmani seated in a bus near bus station without even once she didn't gave a look Satvik.
Satvik heartbeat like a train he consciously felt something is tearing in him.