To be powerful

She went to the third antest where she found 55 rooms all empty one two three room there are boxes full of gold diamonds she understood what we need we can store init, that earlier my ancestors used to store it .she came to the second floor and in it took your seeds in the agriculture room and on the other side medical room  She took the seeds of herbs and tried the old one in the empty land above. She thought in her mind that they sprouted small ones that took root. She was surprised by all this. Then she went to the second floor and she thought. I have intelligence by birth, education power, medical expertise in front of me, but besides these, I have to be powerful. She took out a book of Tantra Vidyas and read for a while in one of the books Panchabhutas along with the sixth Bhutam of man becomes a world conquering power It becomes powerful in stages Before she dies her special blood cells infuse the energies of the 5 shaktiras of the Panchabhutas into her as she dies Five colors are trapped in her pendent. She remembered that the things that were in the shape of a stick were stuck in her pendant. She tried once. Water is water, fire is fire, gas is air, earth is soil.  Words have powers beyond words strong to protect myself from my enemies.She came to the second floor and took your seeds in the agriculture field room and on the other side took the herb seeds in the medical room and tried the old one in the empty land above and she thought in her mind that they sprouted small ones that took root.  I have medical expertise but besides these I have to be strong to protect myself from my enemies. She went into the room where the martial arts were and she opened the book and read every single page.  She remembers everything and she remembers the books clearly .