Breakoff the Engagement

Yes, I myself give her my songs which I wrote in my imaginary life but she shaken me to give them which she can sing the song on the stage by expressing my love to him.Reality once again slapped me as she showed herself the music diva and he produces himself. When I know I'm already late. But now there is no proof I gave them to her whereas I has copyrights on this song. You started the game and when,where and how to continue or end is in my hands.I will make your reputation stinks.
What did you say I give the song to should to win the competition which I already sang on the stage before 8 months.You think I can predict you will dance with him so I frame you. Listening these are all laughing. And Further Brhamani continues,even he is my fiancee and diamond bachelor of the Country, I don't have anything to 24/7 stalking him.
And MR.Swathik serghil,because of yourself you think that I  slapped her for you.I have lots of problems in my life because you are my fiancee and saarika aunty's son I regard you as my friend  but you crossed your limits without asking me the reason for  my behavior. Now why should I in the name of your fiancée trouble myself by your suitors and you can disrespect me because I'm a orphan. Then OK when I'm annoying you we cancel our engagement and you Parnika wait for lawsuit.
Before going outside of the mansion Brhamani says, "when there isn't any relation between us why should your ring is with me.Take it.And because of coincidences or any matters we will be  meet in same situations don't think I followed you." She throw the ring before his feet.