Arrogance and pride

The next day Brahmani came to Jagdish's house with some bodyguards. Jagdish has many workers working in his house and they are all proud.
There a maid saw the Brahmin and proudly asked why have you come here
In the previouslife, when the Brahmin came to stay at Jagdish's house, she used to do all the chores of their house to help her aunt, and then because of the presence of the aunt, the arrogant servants would also owe the work to the Brahmin. If the Brahmin did not do the work, they would torture the Brahmin. Remaining these Brahmani slap the maid and said get out of here.The maid asked Brahmani how dare you slapped me I will say your aunt about this  hearing these same words Brahmani asked the bodyguards to throw them outside of the house. The bodyguard  threw the maids on the road. Hearing all these sounds Jagdish,his wife and Jasmin came downstairs and saw what the Brahmin was doing and Jagdish asked why the Brahmin came to our house and gave so much power over us.
Then Brahmani said this is my house from now on all of you go to work and go out Jagdish's wife Jagdish's wife said this is our house your house go out that means why should I go out.I will do what I want to do,you are Noone to question me.
In school, Jasmine along with her friends disturbed me a lot, you disturbed me in front of my friends, that's why I still can't tolerate you.
Seeing that Jagdish family has not gone out yet, Brahmani says what I told you all yesterday, my patience is getting less and less. Then the bodyguards also heard the words of Brahmi and dragged the Jagdish family and threw them on the road.
Brahmin searched some persons and sell all the belongings of Jagdish, house and possessions and cover the money for herself .
Neella Chaturvedi i.e. Jagdish's wife Aida Chaturvedi daughter of the Chaturvedi family Although the Chaturvedi family is not a big family, they have some power in some areas.
Either way the Jagdish family will go to the Chaturvedi family
Mr. Sr. Chathuvedi sees Jagdish family and asks what happened then Jasmin tells Chaturvedic what happened Avanta hears the mistake Sr. Chaturvedi Chaturvedi Sons all get very angry and ask how brave the Brahmin will throw my daughter out Mr. Sr. call a man  and said bring that Brahmin to our house.Mr.Chaturvedi Said to Nella after Brahmani comes to our house I will give your family justice.
Hearing these Nella and Jasmine laughed happily
After shopping in the shopping mall, Brahmani came out of the shopping mall, a car stopped in front of Brahmani and a man got out of it and the man was very arrogant with Brahmani.
When the man told the Brahmin that our Chaturvedi sir is asking you come to their house, the nBrahmin said, "I don't know who your sir is." As the Brahmin was going, the man tried to hold Brahma's hand. Brahmani break the man hand.and says that it is polite to
Ask me.If your sir have any problem ask him to come to me otherwise don't blame me.