𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃.

"its not like me to be so mean, youre all i wanted. just let me hold you. like a hostage." - 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇.

Percy Jackson

I was at a campfire with my friends. while they were talking, I was very zoned out. and I wasn't aware of it until Grover pointed it out.

"hey, Percy, what's wrong?" he asks in concern, as he follows the way I was looking.

I was staring at y/n.

she was laughing. what was she laughing about?
how could she sit there, and laugh, and look so beautiful?

see, the thing with y/n is that I like her. but she doesn't even acknowledge me.

and she likes someone else.

"huh?" i say as I break my gaze, now looking at Grover.

"Percy.. it's really creepy to stare. why don't you just go over there and talk to her?" Grover shrugs.

I sigh, "I wish. but, she probably would find me weird."

"how could she? I mean.. I've heard people say she's token an interest to you. maybe you should go test that theory." he suggests.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "she likes that Apollo dude. I mean, what does he have that I don't?"

Grover only sighs, and looks toward the fire that was separating us from them.

"i don't know, maybe you should just give it a try."

I roll my eyes in response, and get up.

I start walking to my cabin and when I finally get there, I lay down on my bed.

10 MINUTES LATER 🔥🔥

someone knocks on my cabin door, and I tell them to wait a second.

when I go to the door, I open it. realizing it's Grover I ask, "what do you want?"

Grover looks fed up about something, and reply's with, "why are you arguing with me! why be so mean when I've done literally nothing but support you."

at his words, my eyes widen in shock.

have I really been that mean?

but instead of just owning up to it, I roll my eyes for maybe the 100th time today, "it doesn't matter."

i shut the door in his face.

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY RAHHH

as of right now, everyone's at lunch.

I saw Grover, but I can't sit with him because he's completely avoiding me.

I understand why though. I have been mean to him, but why? it's not like me to be so mean.

I was sitting at a table with a bunch of random people, picking at my food.

I was completely zoned out until I felt a presence beside me. looking to my side, I realize it's y/n.

she's looking at me.

she smiles at me, "I hope you don't mind if I sit here."

she's here.. sitting next to me.

she could sit anywhere else. like for reference, next to her crush I think. but no, she's sitting here. with me.

"yeah no. I don't mind at all." i smile back. she nods, and starts eating her food.

she starts small talk with me, "so, Percy?"

holy shhi— shot. she knows my name.

"mhm." i say, hoping she'd ask her question. just so I can hear her talk.

"what's your favorite color?" she asks me a basic question. I don't mind that it's so basic though.

"blue" i nod, "what's yours?"

"it's y/f/c." she answers with a small tight-lipped smile on her face.

she looks so pretty..

ew Percy, stop gushing.

"what was that?" she asks me as she looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I said that out loud?" I question.

she laughs a bit, "yeah."

"I'm so sorry" I shake my head, "that's so embarrassing."

she only smiles at me, "no it's okay."

I smile back, showing a toothy grin.

IDK HOW MANY MINUTES LATER RAHH

after me and y/ns conversation, lunch was almost over.

but one of the people y/n hang around came over to our table, and whisper something to y/n.

her eyes start to water as she looks toward the ground.

the person leaves, leaving a almost crying y/n and a confused me.

"what's wrong?" I ask, but before I can receive an answer she picks her tray up and throw it in the trash.

I know me and her aren't close, but I still care.

more than I should.

I get up a little while after she left, repeating her actions of throwing the tray in the trash.

I walk around for a whole 15 minutes trying to find her.

it isn't until I hear someone crying that I stop.

I move closer to the source, and when I finally see who's crying. I walk up to them almost immediately.

it's y/n, and she's balled up in the corner with her head in her lap.

I sit down next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

I wasn't gonna ask her if she was okay, cause that's a dumb question. obviously she's not okay.

"do you need a hug?" I ask her, not just wanting to hug her without her consent.

instead of a word answer, she just throws herself into my arms.

I, of course, hug her back and let her cry on my shoulder.

maybe this was the start of something serious.

884 WORDS LATER !! 🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅