𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, y/n and Walker have been hiding their relationship from y/ns dad, ryan, and her mom, Blake. but the two eventually find out.

REQUESTED BY :: moviegangsta

- 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

currently, y/n and Walker were on FaceTime while she got ready to go to a movie premiere.

then suddenly, y/n asked the forbidden question: "what do you think would happen if my dad found out about us?"

"pshhtt. your dad would probably kill me. or worse, he'd bury me alive."

at this, y/n silently giggled.

"you're right."

"you weren't meant to agree." Walker said in a jokingly toned voice.

"whoops!"

unbeknownst to the two teenagers, Blake was listening to the whole conversation on the other side of the door.

with this new information, she lightly smirked and walked into her shared bedroom.

"ryan did you know our daughter has a boyfriend?" she asked with her arms crossed in a jokingly matter.

"you're serious?" Ryan asked with an eyebrow raised.

"so serious! and you'll never guess who." she started, then continued, "Walker scobell."

"oh my goo- hey y/n! you ready?" Ryan started, but when he saw his daughter standing in the doorway he didn't continue.

"yes. I'll go wait downstairs" she said, then walked downstairs and sat at the kitchen island.

"oh yup. she'll be waiting alright." Ryan said as he called walker.

— 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

as y/n waited, she heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" she yelled as she went to open the door.

there stood walker with his hands in his pockets.

"wow you look stunning." Walker said with his mouth slightly parted.

"not here! my dad might hear you. but thanks" she said in a whispering tone, smiling ear to ear, to which walker just whispered a small okay.

"oh I heard it alright." Ryan said as he looked down at the two teenagers that stood before him.

"whoops." the two said as they stared at each other.

"so. when did this happen?" Ryan said as he made a circling motion around the two.

"about 5 months ago .." Walker said as he looked down, afraid that if he looks at Ryan's face he'll get burned alive.

behind Ryan, stood an amused Blake as she watched all of it go down.

NOE SPEAKS

live laugh love Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively 😣. (359 WORDS)