𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄. 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐃." - 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 • 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐲.

---

𝐲/𝐧 𝐲/𝐥/𝐧

being disowned by your parents at a young age is never good. everyone bullies you for it, and they'll never let it go.

I've been in camp halfblood for 9/10ths of my life. I was placed in the forest at the age of 2, at least that's what I've been told. and I was claimed at the age of 9.

but things aren't always so bad. there's Percy, he's one of the few people here who don't talk down on me for it.

annabeth also doesn't, she's been my bestfriend for a while. and neither does Grover or Chris.

they're the only nice ones here.

but Percy always reassures me when people do say things toward me. he tells me how it's not true, and how I'm a great person.

it's nice.

anyway, I was currently training with annabeth while Percy was watching from the sides.

every time I'd do something right he'd give me a smile and a thumbs up while other people in the crowd around us would either gag or boo me.

it's whatever.

I almost was done training, until one person actually said something that stuck to me.

"no wonder you were disowned, you're ugly and a disappointment.. how sad."

their words making me stop what I was doing, and turn the other way and speed walk toward the forest.

I walk down the little hill, sitting on the flat surface as I looked up toward the sky.

why was I disowned ..?

I mean really, I was left in the forest most likely to get eaten by the wolves.

who does that to a little kid?

I started crying a little just thinking about it, until I heard footsteps in the grass making me quickly wipe away the few tears that slipped.

the person sat down next to me, and I looked to my side to see percy.

"y/n I know I always tell you this.. but it's not true. I hope you know that." he says as he pulls me into a side hug, my head falling on his shoulder and I let it stay there.

"percy I know you say that, but what if it just is true? what if I'm not meant to be here?" I reply to his words, the tears starting to come back but I just suck it up.

"it's not true.. look at me," he says as he grabs my face, redirecting my gaze toward him, "they don't know anything. they've never even tried talking to you to understand that you're worth much more than they're pointing out. I mean really, you're smart.. pretty, you're also very good with swords and archery. it can't get any better than that."

I let out a small smile at his words then realize, "you think I'm pretty?"

he quickly averts his gaze away from me, than acts interested in the grass.

"yeah." he says quietly.

"I think you're pretty nice looking too." I say to him as I look him in his face, and he finally looks at me.

"really?"
"yeah."

"yknow, since we're confessing that we think we're nice looking. percy, I'm really lucky to have you as a person that I can talk to. you really know how to brighten up my day just by being there.. thank you." I thank him.

he nods, "I'm lucky to have you too."

600 WORDS !!

hey