𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

preference: what they would do on their first date w you.

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋:
- would settle either for an inside movie date, or a theatre movie date.

-for the inside movie date, he'd bring like one of those "boo baskets" or whatever, and pack it with both yours and his favorite snacks so that you could share.

-every once in awhile he'd look toward you and offer one of his snacks.

-for the theatre movie date, he'd pay for all the snacks that you want in the movie theatre.

-he'd also get a large refillable popcorn for you two to share.

-all the way in the back of the movie theatre because he doesn't want to get recognized as easily.

-probably would spend 200 on snacks because they'd be gone fast depending on the movie.

-at some point you do help him pay.

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃

we're gonna age him up to 14 because.. no pedos over here.

-he'd do a picnic date at the park.

-he would text you, telling you to meet him up.

-he wouldn't even tell you it's a date until you get there, he'd be like "its a date."

-he would pack more snacks than food, for example he'd bring 2 skittles, 2 snickers, reeces pieces, and gummy snacks while there would be 2 halves of a sandwich.

-you'd love it anyway, obviously.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐃

Charlie is already 14 btw !

-for you guys' first date he'd take you to the arcade.

-he'd be really nervous, and would constantly ask Berger if you're doing it just for giggles.

-Berger would obviously be his hype man.

-he'd get his dad to take him and you to the arcade.

-you both would play in the arcade for a good 2 hours before you both decided it would be time to leave.

-you would both play dance dance mania, and most of the time you'd beat him resulting in him being a sore loser.

-when you left the arcade, you were both holding hands.

-afterward Charlie's dad would hype him up.

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍

-your first date would be during the quest.

-obviously annabeth would be against it, telling him that it wasn't safe and that you both could get seriously hurt.

-annabeth was the mother of the group.

-it took a lot of convincing, but eventually she got with the program because he swore up and down that he'd protect both himself and you.

-for you, it was getting hard to ignore every smirk annabeth would give you.

-later on in the day, he'd ask you to follow him and you did.

-he lead you to an aquarium, where you both would watch the animals in amusement with a smile on your faces.

-during the date, you both would touch the jellyfish (the ones with no stinger) and watch the turtles flip on their backs.

-you both got back after 2 hours, both holding goofy smiles on your faces.

-annabeth was definitely your biggest shipper.

𝟒𝟗𝟓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 !!