Chapter 1

A:N/ Konnichiwa minna. So this a new story I wanted to start but I looking for likes so I can continue it. I am hoping for 10 likes here so I can continue it. Now I just want to get some clear. This is all mine. I created this complete, if by some chance it looks like something you read before then it is pure coindence. If you would like to use my idea Please contanct via message. I love my stories and dont want othrrs using it at all. Anyway SO HERE IS CHAPTER 1!
                                          ********************************************************
Ashton POV

When I was little I almost drowned in the sea. And when people drown they come to totally hate any type of big deep water, but me I was the total opposite. I came to love the water to the point that I had to swim or be under water every day or I would feel sick or like my whole world would end. The day I drowned I was 5. Having fun not seeing how far I was going until it was too late, a wave suddenly appeared and dragged me under. All that was in front of my eyes as I tried to go above for air was the sun and the bubbles of wasted breath. So I did the smartest thing that came to mind. I gave up. I just let it go and let the water take me as I sank.

Then all of a sudden something is over me and I felt something on my lips. I took a deep breath, why I have no idea but it felt like I had too. And what surprised me was that I could breathe under the water. I turned my head and looked at my savior and my eye grew wide open by the thing that saved me. It was a boy, but he looked funny. He had shoulder length red curly hair and green blue eyes so bright it was like a precious jewel shining in the sun. But what was the weirdest thing was his tail!? His tail was almost the color of his eye blue from the top but as is went down gradually turned green until his tail fin.

"Hi?" I said covering my mouth as I was surprised that I could talk underwater. He started to laugh and it was a cute laugh like jingle bells. "Surface dewellers are so strange." He said.

"Oh yeah, says the one with a tail." I retorted. He pouted and I felt so bad for making him sad. "What's wrong with having a tail?" He asked sadly.

"Nothing, nothing at all. To be honest it really suits you." I said quickly giving him a smile to make him smile again.

"Really?" He said with such cute puppy dog eyes that just made me melt. I felt my face a little hot.

"Well yeah." I said completely embarrassed. Then he smiled and swam around me, happily giggling. Suddenly I heard the sound of boats. It must have been my parents looking for me. I looked at the boy and felt sad that I had to leave him.

"I have to go, my parents are sending people to look for me." Looking up to see if I can see the boats coming to where everyone last saw me.

"But why can't you stay," he said starting to look sad again, "please don't go." The cry in his voice just made my heart break. I was more confused as why I felt such a way.

"I have to my parents are worried about me so I must leave and I am pretty sure your parents are worried about you too, plus I don't want them to find you they can hurt you and I don't want that for you." My right hand reacted on its own and held one side of his face gently. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM 5! Now back to my story where was I? Right held his face gently.

"Don't cry, ok, I may come back ok? Here lets change bracelets this way it's a promise we have to switch one day so when we meet we will switch, ok?" taking my bracelet off. He took his bracelet off and we switched.

"Goodbye." I started to swim up but before I could he pulled me down and kissed me. So that's what I felt. He whispered, "until we meet again" and I sudden couldn't breathe again and everything turned black.

The next time I woke up I was in a hospital bed. My mom and dad both started crying for joy of me finally waking up. When I asked them how they got me they said the police officers pulled me up. But I knew that couldn't be right. The boy saved me. I tried telling them but they didn't believe me about the boy or anything about how I could have breathed underwater. They said I was hallucinating because of the lack of oxygen to my brain and that I must have seen it. But that couldn't be right. Then I remember the bracelet, ah ha I was right this wasn't my bracelet. I was going to tell them then realized it was best to keep this to myself.