riddle me this Oswald. part 2

Depuis le début

"What sort of game is this" he tried to figure out what ceaser meant when he discovered the page was folded. He quickly unfolded it.

It's a code! Who is wasting his time with these codes

It's a code! Who is wasting his time with these codes. He sighed sitting down. He might as well decipher it he has nothing else planned.

He had heard of this sort of code before. Ed was quite fond of it and thought him it while he was running for mayor.

L is I. I.... M.. I'm.... A....t at! H....Hugo...?.s... L... Lab! I'm at Hugo's Lab! But who is? Thought Oswald.

That's when he noticed something odd. The start of each line was capitalised. He grabbed a red pen and circled them

 He grabbed a red pen and circled them

Ny... Nygma! Nygma wrote it! He's alive!? He's in trouble.... Oswald calmed down as realisation sunk in. If he is in Stranges lab he couldn't even bare to think of what he has done to him.

Penguin quickly left grabbing his gun. Usually he's flashy but for Ed's safety he's going to go alone.

He knew where Strange had been laying low after the bridges fell so he immediately headed there.

He wobbled down the stairs into Stranges lab. It was seemingly empty other then the clear noise of someone breathing heavily.

Penguin headed to the noise where he saw a bruised riddler sitting in a cell. "Nygma!" Ed looked up "Oswald?" "It's me" he cried with relief.

Ed got onto his knees "You have to help me please. The things they're making me do. The people they're making me kill! Please this isn't me! I don't kill innocents" he cried.

Penguin held nygmas hand. Hes never seen him like this before. This vulnerabl, this upset. He's hardly ever cried. Whatever Hugo did to him was bad and he had to help his friend..
"I'm going to help you, ok?" He nodded.

"I should have expected when I told Ed to send that letter he'd sneak a riddle" Penguin turned around pointing a gun at Hugo strange.

"What have you done to him" "Nothing, I just... Studied his brain that's all. Everything else was Tetch" just like on cue the hatter walked in.

Ed squized Oswalds hand. 3 times fast, 3 times slow, and 3 times fast. SOS. Oswald did it 4 times fast. Stopped. 2 times fast. Stopped and 2 times slow. Him? That's who Ed was the most scared of.

"My lover boys together at last. Too bad it has to be fast. Places to be, thing to see, people kill but even still. Your death will painful my dear penguin"

Oswald heard a ticking noise. He let go of Eds hand "no no no". Nygma stood up standing stoic. Hugo opened the door using the lever beside him. "Have fun boys" and Hugo and Tetch left.

Oswald turned to face Ed "riddler?" He didn't stay anything he just picked up a knife "you will not win against me" he spoke monotone "please Ed you can't fight to save your life" that's when he prounced on him. Knocking him to the floor.

It was starting to sink into penguin that this really wasn't his friend. He reached and grabbed his gun and pointed at his friends head. Ed leaned onto the gun as if testing if Oswald would do it. Cobblepot shouted and threw his gun away.

He was able to slip out and grab Nygma in a choke hold but Ed just sliced his arm and he let go. They both stood back up. Nygma had Oswalds blood on his face now.

Ed kicked Oswald in his bad leg causing him to cripple back to the floor. He looked up at Ed on one knee as Nygma brought the knife into his chest. He gasped as it entered his skin.

He quickly pulled himself up Ed and kissed him on the lips. If he was going to die it would be doing the thing he'd been longing to do for years.

As he was kissing Nygma he could actually start to feel Ed kiss back. He then crumbled back to the ground because of the blood loss.

Ed gasped Looking at Penguin "no! What have I done" he knelt down beside his best friend. He removed the knife and began to apply pressure "I'm sorry cobblepot"

Oswald put his Bloody hand on nygmas face. "I'd prefer dying this way then the way I did the first time" Nygma laughed slightly before remembering something

"Lee's here! She hates us but she's a doctor! It's in her instinct to help. Can you hold pressure on your wound" cobblepot nodded pushing down on his own wound.

Ed left to get Lee. Oswald felt the life draining from him. If he was being honest with himself that no matter what happened next he would be ok with it. If he died or lived. Anything, he was at peace.

It was destined for him to die by The Riddler's hands anyway.

An:
I did it are you proud of me. I wrote one more chapter for this but the one shots will continue as normal. Oh and too the two people looked at the first chapter at least you where someone. I would love suggestions but this is just so I can right whatever sort of comes to my head instead of sticking to one plan