An Unfortunate Plan

(CT/C) = Cursed Technique Color 

(CE/C) = Cursed Energy Color

(Y/N) = Your Name

Takaba: *Laying Down* "I can die happy now, knowing I finally made you laugh...Thank You"

Kenjaku: *Happily Grins* "You were super funny"

(Kenjaku standing there feeling peaceful for once breaths in then out happy, but that wouldn't last long as for Yuta was behind him ready to Slash his head off as Kenjaku suddenly notices him he tries to use Antigravity System to stop Yuta's slash, it was too late Yuta was too close to him)

Yuta: *Thoughts: "Once he's down I'll regroup with Yuji to fight Sukun-"

(Yuta was suddenly stopped by a Punch coming his way blocking it in time but it still sends him flying back)

(Y/N): "You've grown weak and foolish Kenjaku"

Kenjaku: *Grinning* "oh? what a surprise, are you saving me Kashimo or are you (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "That would only be a waste of my time, I'm only here to show you your place"

Kenjaku: "Why not Join me? with three of us we could bring back the Golden days"

(Y/N): "Tch after sealing me, you really think I'd Join you and that bastard? your more foolish than I believed"

Kenjaku: "Damn, oh well it was worth a shot"

Yuta: *Walking Over* "And who are you? and why do you possess Kashimo's body?"

(Y/N): *Smiling* "It doesn't matter to you kid, my business is with that Cursed brain so if you interfere...I'll kill you"

Yuta: *Thoughts: "He seems strong enough to take Kenjaku, if I stay...he'll just make it an all out battle...so ill go help Yuji"

Yuta: "Fine"

(Yuta runs out to join Yuji's Battle Kenjaku and (Y/N) get into a stance ready to fight until one falls (Y/N) shoots out throwing a punch at Kenjaku only for him to dodge to the right seeing this Kenjaku uses 'Cursed Spirit Manipulation: Rainbow Dragon' just as its Summoned the Dragon starts ripping its own scales roaring in pain as (Y/N) turns around walking up to it and puts his fist through its eye crushing the brain of it)

Kenjaku: *Thoughts: "Damn I guess i can't use his Cursed Technique"

(Kenjaku gets into a defensive stance as (Y/N) hands shows a (CE/C) rushing to Kenjaku he jumps and slams his fist into the ground missing only to try and sweep Kenjaku's legs but Kenjaku flips back as his about to land it he sees a glowing fist in front of him thinking quick he uses 'Antigravity System' making (Y/N) miss and fall to his knees but it isn't enough to keep (Y/N) down as he slowly gets up looking at Kenjaku he looks at him with a smirk he says)

(Y/N): "Are you just going to keep running or are you going to fight back"

Kenjaku: "Ha comedic as always I see, but I can tell you're not at your full strength"

(Y/N): "And I don't need my full strength to kill you"

Kenjaku: "Ha, if you say so Fallen King"

(as two Uzumaki spawn one at (Y/N) stomach and the other to his spine (Y/N) instantly uses Reverse Cursed Techniques instantly healing as Kenjaku sees this he keeps that in mind going back to his defensive stance (Y/N) blasts over to Kenjaku throwing punches and Kicks witch Kenjaku barely dodges the all he goes for a punch only for (Y/N) to grab his arm pulling him close to throw a punch landing it)