God Of Thunder's Return

(Jumping to Kenjaku to continue the battle Kenjaku puts his plan in play as he ducks under (Y/N) while under him he uses 'Antigravity System' causing (Y/N) to go down only for Kenjaku with all his strength land a full power upper cut to his stomach actually landing a 'Black Flash' "like the picture Below")

(as (Y/N) is hit with the 'Black Flash' he is paralyzed for a bit which is enough time for Kenjaku)

Kenjaku: *Thoughts: "never thought I'd feel such a rush just because of a punch" 'Domain Expansion: Womb Profusion'

(Y/N): *!?!*

(As the Domain Expansion activates (Y/N) leg and arm explode forcing him to use 'Simple Domain' and 'Reverse Curse Technique' as he feels Kashimo slowly get back Control he decides to stop playing around")

(Y/N): 'Domain Expansion: Calamitys Tyranny'

                                                                    0%

(as (Y/N) Domain activated In an instant Kenjaku's Domain started to couch out blood crumbling over and slowly dying and for Kenjaku he was Pararalized standing there as (Y/N) rushes to him Landing his own 'Black Flash' making him even more Hyped up and Excited but that caused Kenjaku to bleed out his mouth he could only stand there as his Motor Cortex was damaged from the Domain as (Y/N) Rips one of Kenjaku's arm off he hits him in the head with his arm causing his head piece to fall off revealing the brain dropping the arm he rips the other arm off only to stab Kenjaku with it laughing at him)

(Y/N): "how pathetic trying to make my control over this body weak so Kashimo can take it back"

(Grabbing Kenjaku's head he rips that from his body then releases his Domain)

Kenjaku: "well couldn't say I didn't expect this..."

(Y/N): "you really are foolish"

Kenjaku: *Smirking* "either way my plan will continue"

(To Kenjaku's horror he sees you open your mouth and bit his brain...eating him)

(Y/N): "Well times up"

(Closing his eyes only to open them again as Kashimo is in control)

Kashimo: "why'd you eat him....ill kill you for using my body like that"

(Y/N): *Kashimo's Mind: "What I was hungry" *Smirking*

Kashimo: "your disgusting"

(Y/N): *Kashimo's Mind: "And you're a Fraud losing to a brat then Sukuna and me" *Laughs*

Kashimo: "...I'll kill Sukuna with everything I've Learn and then your next"

(Y/N): *Kashimo's Mind: "OH I'm scared, Though knowing that Sukuna saw your Cursed Energy he'll find you interesting and humiliate you, do you really want to go through that again?" *laughing*

Kashimo: SHUT THE HELL UP...and what did you do with my shirt?"

(Y/N): *Kashimo's Mind: "It's in the crater to your left though its ripped and dirty"

Kashimo: "damn whatever, I'll use my Real Technique against him again this time I'll kill him"

(Y/N): *Kashimo's Mind: "Dumbass are all Sorcerers this dumb in every era, just don't die I'm not trying to go with you...and that little boost isn't forever you have a few minutes"

Kashimo: "then I'm wasting my time talking"

(As Kashimo goes to join Yuji's battle but we go back to see what happened for (Y/N) to take control and win against Kashimo)

(sorry, this one is short I was making this at 5 in the Moring and I have school...I feel like I should only upload on the weekends because of school so I'll try that and I already have a new Idea for another story)