Kashimo's Redemption

Sukuna: "So who was the one you were talking to you?"

Kashimo: "None of your damn business"

(After saying that Kashimo pulled his Staff out of Sukuna jumping back)

Sukuna: "I guess you're just full of surprises, but ill cleave the gift to dust"

Kashimo: "You really like talking, don't you?"

Sukuna: "It is more entertaining than fighting you again"

Kashimo: "Then you must have a boring life, because I'm a blast to be with"

(Instantly Kashimo plants his staff in the ground then shoots his hands out using 'Drumming Lightning' making Sukuna Block it with his top arms letting Kashimo dash in and punch Sukuna's Stomach mouth then uses Sukuna's idea touching Sukuna's side shocking him making him stunned the kneeing his face, but Sukuna goes to punch Kashimo only for him to use 'Electric Teleportation' appearing behind Sukuna and Kicking him in the face making him slide back)

Sukuna: *Smirking* "So I was right you've gotten stronger"

Kashimo: *Thoughts: "DAMN I could kill him right now, but the plan is to save Megumi..."

(Sukuna then sends out some slashes at Kashimo but he uses 'Electric Teleportation' to get out the way rushing back in there Sukuna dodges and uppercuts Kashimo and grabs him Slashing his chest not completely then punching him away making Kashimo roll then flip back onto his feet Kashimo starts using 'Reverse Cursed Technique' as small lightning sparks were seen healing him)

(Y/N): *To Kashimo*: "I hope you know that boost is going away soon, so you better hurry."

Kashimo: "HA, ALRIGHT ILL USE IT THEN"

Sukuna: '!?!'

Kashimo: 'Domain Expansion: Thundering Death'

(As his Domain activated closing them together Sukuna rush at Kashimo to break his Domain only for lightning to strike Sukuna leaving him open for Kashimo to Punch Sukuna in the face with a lightning enhanced fist Sukuna tried to counter with a punch of his own but Kashimo dodges it stepping on Sukuna's foot then kneeing his leg as that happened the clouds then strike Sukuna Stunning him greatly letting Kashimo hit Sukuna with everything he got while enhancing his fist with lightning he hit Sukuna with a 'Shocking Black Flash' making Sukuna nearly faint as Megumi himself moved a bit Sukuna feeling the link weaken more then sent out Cleaves to Kashimo but he teleported out of the way, looking behind Sukuna he sees his staff putting his hand out he makes lightning shoot out of it but Sukuna dodges it letting it hit Kashimo but it only energies The Sorcerer more making his Cursed Energy shoot out Sukuna seeing this gets serious, Kashimo charges to Sukuna only for Sukuna to dodge his punch then kick getting behind Kashimo back to back Sukuna then releases cleaves to Kashimo as he turns around to block it he gets kicked and with Sukuna's foot cleaves again at him but Kashimo heals it all evolving his 'Reverse Curse Technique' through the fight)

Sukuna: "How interesting you're growing with this fight, where'd all this come from? Did that curse sealed within you train you?"

Kashimo: "HOW ABOUT YOU STOP YAPPIN AND GET BACK IN THE FIGHT"

(Sukuna was about to chant but Kashimo appeared Infront of him punching him in the jaw not allowing him to chant anymore then punching his side then going for a kick, but Sukuna grabbed his leg and 'Dismantled' it off only for Kashimo to heal it back and Summon lightning giving him space from Sukuna)

Sukuna: "Impressive how you're still keeping your Domain up"

(Only for Sukuna to run at Kashimo grabbing him and slashing his chest then throwing him just to jump to home and slam his face into ground, breaking his Domain as Kashimo gets up he sees Sukuna about to use his Domain thinking quickly he uses his)