"He might be okay physically but emotionally he is not. All of these is too overwhelming. He didn't say anything or even ask me anything and that worries me." The doctor explains and Alex pressed his lips together with a long exhaled. "Can we see him?" He asks and the doctor smiled again, "I don't see why not." She told them before she left and Alex didn't exactly waited any seconds and rushed towards Henry's door revealing him sitting up on the bed with his back propped straight.

"Hen?" Alex called as soon as he saw him and he saw Henry's head turned sharply towards him. "Alex." He whispered and Alex can see how his eyes are already glistened at the sight of him. Alex rushed towards him wrapping his arm around Henry's neck in a tight embrace. "Don't scare me like that! Why Hen?! Why would you had such idea about leaving me?" Alex cupped his cheek in tears staring deep into his hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry. I can't continued living knowing that I ruined your life and your mother's campaign." Henry says with his voice hoarse and Alex shook his head, "Don't you dare say that Henry. You didn't ruined anything. I couldn't get in touch of you, no one could." He pulled Henry towards his chest again hugging him tightly hoping he would find some peace and closure about this. Henry eyes landed at the two women stood in the middle of the room with tears over their eyes and slowly he pulled away from Alex, "Mother?" He whispered and Catherine smiles at him.

Bea rushed to his side after Alex stood and gave her some space to reunite with her brother and she cried holding Henry close to her. "I'm so sorry Hen, I should have fought harder." She says and Henry stared at her with a furrowed eyebrow. He turned his gaze towards his mother again and she tried to move closer but she was afraid that Henry didn't want her too. "What are you doing here?" He asks and Catherine felt hurt by that question.

"I'm here for you darling, why else would I be here?" She says and Henry didn't exactly accept her answer. "Why?" He asks and her face dropped into confusion. "You're my son, and I'm worried about you." She adds and Henry had a furious look on his face, "I was your son too when the news broke, where were you then?" He asks and Catherine didn't answer, she tried but her mouth gaped opened before she could and Henry interrupts her more.

"I was your son when your other son locked me in that palace, where were you?" He asks again and she lowered her gaze towards the floor unable to face Henry with his questions. "I needed you. I called you so many times before the news break. When Alex and I broke up, I left you hundreds of messages then but you weren't there for me. I needed you then and you never here, why now?" He asks and he can feel the grip on Bea's hand over his tightened.

"I'm so sorry baby." She starts and Henry scoffed at her, "Don't call me that. There is nothing right now would make up for what you did. It would make me happier if you still wasn't here. At least I know you don't bother about me." Henry broke and he can feel Alex hand palmed his shoulder to stop him but he nudged it off.

"Get out!" He told her and she cries over the fact that Henry refused to let her explain. "Hen, please, she's here to help." Alex told him and he shot his look towards him, "Stop me again and I sent you back to America." Henry warned him and he sighed feeling the anger in Henry is understandable. He was hurt and he wanted his mum but she chose not to be there for him. "Get out. I don't want to see you anymore. I am done with this family. I am done with you." Henry told her and she broke in tears. "Hen please, don't do this. I can explain." She told him and he shook his head at her.

Henry moves abruptly grabbing the glass by the side of his bed and tossed at the wall behind her and luckily Catherine has quite a reflexes, she able to dodge the glass and it hits the wall shattering to pieces. "I SAID GET OUT! GET OUT FROM MY LIFE!" Henry screamed at her and she backs away from him towards the door but still stood not wanting to leave this argument.