Chapter 204 - 205

Começar do início

Xue Qingyan looked at the gentle expression on Mo Junye's face, and those eyes that were not even comparable to the stars and the sea. They had always been his favorite. They were reflecting his body at this moment, and her heart beat rapidly. After beating a few times, her cheeks were quietly stained with a faint blush. At this time, Xue Qingyan had long been forgotten, and her eyes and heart were filled with Mo Junye.

Xing Feng, "..." This is a good thing to say, but why are we starting to have sex with each other again?

But Xia Qianchen looked at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan with envy. The pure emotion between them was still what he wanted most, but it was a pity.

Feng Yueying looked at the little white ferret in his hand with some disgust. He didn't want to care about this little thing that couldn't even transform into a human form, but it was thrown to him by the big master, so he could only accept this arrangement with resignation. White Marten tremblingly raised his little head and looked at Feng Yueying, his eyes a little teary.

Feng Yueying, "..." He obviously didn't do anything, but why did this little thing show such an expression as if he wanted to eat it? The days were still

peaceful, because they couldn't think of where to go at the moment, so Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan and the others stayed here in the trading city for the time being.

Xue Qingyan continued to learn formations from Mo Junye. During this period, his formation skills also improved a lot. At least Xue Qingyan could now set up four intermediate-level formations. When Mo

Junye taught Xue Qingyan the formation spell, he did not hide or let others see it.

When Xue Qingyan was learning the formation spell, Feng Yueying, Xing Feng and Xia Qianchen also They are always watching.

In addition to Xue Qingyan, Feng Yueying, Xing Feng and Xia Ganchen are all deeply curious about Mo Junye's formation attainments.

In fact, they are more curious about Mo Junye himself.

They really want to know , how did Mo Junye not only achieve such advanced cultivation, but also have such high attainments in various spells.

Even the so-called peerless geniuses they had heard about could not be such a monster like Mo Junye.

For their curiosity , Mo Junye ignored it at all. It was impossible for him to tell them his true origin.

Moreover, the reason why his various magical attainments were so high was because he learned them by himself. He also learned

these things by himself. It's not something he's born with.

It's just that he is lucky enough to have inherited various spells, and his comprehension ability is much stronger than other practitioners.

So when he learns these things, he actually doesn't spend much time. It's a lot.

And the ability to comprehend depends on the individual, and no one else can help with this.

When he taught Xue Qingyan's formation, he focused more on explaining the structure and formation of the formation, but in the end, the real comprehension required Xue Qingyan's formation. Qingyan herself.

No matter what she learns, the most important thing is the ability to comprehend.

Xue Qingyan just comprehended a new formation, and she also tried to set it up successfully. She was in a good mood, so she took Mo Junye out for shopping.

Mo Junye said to Xue Qingyan always responded to her requests and did not refuse.

Feng Yueying felt that it was boring to stay, so she followed Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan and left.