HUMARI THAKURAIN❤

𝗔𝗬𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗠𝗔𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I always have a habit of waking up early in the morning and after gym I got freshen up and went down stairs where everyone one was waiting for me to have our family breakfast at the dining table as we all spend our days at our respective work so we get the 'family time' only in the morning and night itself so we all have to be present at both the times and it's a very strict rule made by my mother which no one can deny.

My brother and father were already present there on the dining table before me and my mom was waiting for me to serve the breakfast.

After having a seat I wished everyone and my mom hugged me and it's our routine because I might be mafia for world but for my mom I'm his baby always and forever. After that mom served everyone and we all had breakfast and in the meantime my phone bell rang and I excused myself from everyone and received the call and my men gave me a piece of information that someone is behind our family and they are planning to do something with them for their fucking revenge.

After hearing this my anger boiled and Somewhere I knew that who's behind this it's '' The Kapoors " . I always had rivalry with them for the power and competition in business, but how the hell those bastards can involve my family. I really wanted to burn them alive but for now I returned back to dining table and had my breakfast .

Everyone knew that something was there which was bothering me and boiling my anger but no one asked me. Also they really don't want me to live this mafia life . My mother , father and brother always stays away from my matters as they prefer to spend a normal life. After breakfast I went to the garden to grab some fresh air to calm my mind.

After sometime I saw my mother coming to me and she asked my problem. I told her a lie as I don't want her to get worried but now I've to be extra  careful about my family's security.

After I came back to the dining area I saw my brother going somewhere without any bodyguard as he don't like these things because it attracts so much people and he hates extra attention. I told him to carry some guards but he denied. Then I myself decided to drop him where he was going.

We both settled in the car and I asked him where he has to go. He told me that he was invited as Chief Guest at Lucknow University as I don't have any interest in these programs but I've to be present here for his safety as I can sense someone is behind me who's targeting my family.

Soon the function started and apart form that I started scrolling my phone. After sometime my elder brother looked at me with anger soon I realized what he meant and quickly I put my on the table started focusing on the program .
(Wese to mafia hu but bde bhai k samne bhigi billi ban jata hu.. Dar nhi izzat bhidu log)
Suddenly something beautiful hit my site!
oh sorry someone* beautiful!...

After so many speeches and all cultural program I saw a girl coming on stage she was hell beautiful man😻!!
Chubby and cute... wearing black sari , Silver jhumke and her beautiful pink lips and her brown eyes taking my breaths away..... And she was dancing  beautifully on the beats of song.. My heart got mesmerized by seeing her performing with full confidence. 
"Humari Thakurain" I don't know how these words came out of my mouth and I was feeling extremely happy like never before. I took my phone out and recorded her performance.

               Thakurain's look 👀🖤

               Thakurain's look 👀🖤

I felt like my heart stopped beating and I was not able to control my feelings looking at her. I felt like my dead heart started feeling for someone and after sometime  her performance was over and soon the program ended and we were heading back to home.

But something that was running in my mind and heart...  That was her.
How silly I'm , being there at the function from start till the end I didn't even remembered her name😫.
(Kiuki pure samay to mai humare future k haseen sapne dekh rha tha😍)

And frustation got across my mind that how I cannot even remember her name urrghh!!!!!!
My brother noticed and asked..
What happened? Everything fine?
But I said nothing and silently shook my head in "no" And drove safely to our mansion which was not less than a palace.

Guards opened the gate we entered and I parked the car and went directly towards my room and called my right hand and told him about the girl and asked him....
"Bhauji hai tumhari kal tak kundali se leke unki psnd na psnd sbki jankari chahiye hmko ,
Wrna kandha dene k liye 4 aadmi dhund lena! "
"She's your sister in law. From her horoscope to her likes and dislikes. I want every single detail till tomorrow evening .
Otherwise be ready with 4 people to carry you on their shoulder for your funeral "
Also keep an eye on her and increase her security and make sure she shouldn't know about these all things.

After this I disconnected the call and It was late evening soon thinking about her I drift into sleep and wake up when I heard continuous knock on my door , It was my mom and I went towards the door,opened it,she came inside and I told her that I was  tired because of that I slept but she kept scolding me and shamelessly I was listening to her but my heart and mind was continually thinking about her... My thakurain!

We went downstairs and we all had our dinner and throughout the dinner I was thinking about her. As soon as I finished my dinner I went back to my room thinking about her I again fell asleep.
(Mere khwabon me jo aaye.. Aake mujhe ched jaaye... Usse kaho... Kabhi samne to aaye.... 🎶🎶🎶)

Helloo bubblies

Helloo bubblies...
How are you are?
Do you like this chapter?
Any confusion?
Any suggestions?
Don't comment anything hurtful or abusive.
It's my first story so grammatical mistakes and some other mistakes might be found.
So kindly suggest I'll surely work on it !

Do voting and comment your views!

My Insta id - 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹_𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝟯𝟭 
Do follow for new and recent updates!
Ok bye guys love you all😘❤