SOMETHING ABOUT LEADS❤

AYUSHMAN THAKUR 👑

AYUSHMAN THAKUR 👑

He is 28 years old and 6 feet tall .
He is introvert, workaholic and the most heartless person anyone can ever find..
He lives in lucknow and runs his businesses and manages mafia world from lucknow itself....
He is extremely fond of cars and watches.
He is mamma's boy.
Also he perfectly maintains personal and professional life....
The only passion of Ayushman  Thakur is power.. Power and power...
His name is enough for people to tremble their soul.

His elder brother is a lawyer and a kind hearted person who's madly in love with Aayesha Singhania who's engineer by profession and they are old school couple and are going to get married soon...

His father is a contractor but due to his health issues and several diseases he stays back at home . He's calm and loving person.

His mother is the most sweet and caring person anyone can ever find and she's a housewife and happily looks after her sons and husband.

⭐----------⭐----------⭐------------⭐-------⭐

ANANYA RAGHUWANSHI 🐼

She is 20 years old . Her height is 5'3. She is currently doing graduation in law from Lucknow University.
She is talkative , extrovert , talented and the most beautiful girl anyone can find....
She holds power to hypnotise anyone with her beautiful brown eyes only...
She's perfect example of beauty with Brain...
The only thing which bothers her is her chubby body.... She's confidence and mentally strong person but somewhere is insecure about her body.... Also she's is overthinker and her part time job is overthinking for which she isn't paid but she's very enthusiastic about that😒
Although she's is calm person but she has anger issues just like her father...
But her friends and family never let's her think about her insecurities and anger issues also, they motivates her to be happy and accept the things as they are.....

Her baby bro is in 10th standard and very intelligent not just in studies but also in other aspects...

Her mother is a housewife and sweet by nature and her father is professor of Chemistry in LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY .

So guyss let's join their story..... And see... What's written in their fate...
❤❤

Helloo bubblies...
Hope everyone is fine and healthy doing great in their field....
This is just a glimpse...

My insta id - 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹_𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝟯𝟭Do follow for latest updates

Do follow for latest updates.
Thank you 😊
And Love you bubblies💕