She got kidnapped😮

𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

After date I directly came back to my house ran inside my room removed his shirt from my waist kept it aside, ran towards washroom and changed into a fresh pair of comfortable clothes.

After changing, I noticed the gifts. Although I really didn't want to keep the gifts but he insisted so I kept it. I really love chocolates and teddy bears are something I'm in love with. Although I've 16 teddy in my room but this one is the cutest one.
"(Wait am I liking his gift?....., I thought".
"No!!!!!....It's just that every girl love chocolate and teddy kind of stuff so did I", I replied to my mind!!!!

After few minutes half of the chocolate went inside my tiny stomach 😌.
Suddenly a message popped on my screen.
I checked my phone it was an unknown no.

"Hey, butterfly...
Are you fine?
How are your period cramps?
Is it still hurting??
Hope the chocolates will fulfill your craving!!
If you need anything just let me know..
Take care love ❤"
                            ......... Ayushman😉

I don't know why but a smile appeared on my face. I was continually thinking about how he planned everything.... How he decorated the area so beautifully Where we sat for more than 3 hours.... How he was worried and attentive about me.... How he treated me so well though I treated him rudely.... How he brought sanitary pads... Chocolates and chips...
And these gifts are just amazing....

I was amazed by this side of him.
"As much as I've got information about him from my sources, he is very heartless... Cold... and rude kind of person.
How is he so much obsessed with me without even knowing me and also we have never met or talked in our whole life. Just by looking at me in the university he's in love...How's this even possible !? Love at first site?"
I thought and decided to ask him whenever we meet next time.

Next day morning when I was in pain due to periods again a message popped on my screen...

Hey angry bird...
I think you don't like to talk to me or don't feel like replying to my messages , it's totally okey!!
Just go to your balcony there's a hamper for you.
Little surprise for my little butterbaby.
Be careful and take your meals properly you must not be weak as you've to attend college.
                   ......... Ayushman ❤

After reading this message I threw my phone on my bed and ran towards the balcony a huge hamper was there, I took it and went inside my room and opened it and I was extremely happy and shocked to see the chocolates and roses inside it also there were small baby panda teddy in it.
I felt like crying not due to being sad or in pain but due to extreme happiness.
I think my mood swings are at their peak.
"No you just loved his effort dumbass "
My mind replied to me.

          Chocolates and roses