Yn : Jungk

Yn : Jungk..jungkook (sobe) I know you he..hear me ..(bit her lips )

He was inside the room hearing her words while crying ...he know what she saying is right ..but he's heart can't accent the reality .....he creasing his hand on door and crying laudly ..

he creasing his hand on door and crying laudly

Jungkook gulp down and say with slow voice ..

Jungkook : I'm feel scared ..Yn I fe..feel scared th..that you'll Leave me.. I want to keep you cl..close to me ....if you want to le..leave then why di..did you come into my lif..life ? If you wanted me not to love you then why did yo..you take ca..care of me so mu..much ..why did you ke..keep me so happy..

Other side yn keep crying hearing his words ..

Jungkook : I kno..know that you are a ghos..ghost ..but after spending time with you ,I did not know when I fe..fell in lov..love with you Yn..why you pu..pushing me away from. You ..I'm your Jun..jungkook YN..(crying ) yo..your jungkook ..there much be so..some way for u..us to be together ...( He say with heavy heart crying hardly )

Yn jungk..jungkook don't cry ..don't love tha..that much ,then only you wi..will get hurt...(sobe)

Jungkook : you are making Hurd for me.. yn ...YOU WOULD NOT understand ..And YOU WILL NEVER...(yell ) LEAVE ME ALONE...

Yn : okay this is what you want right ...okay then I'm leaving you jungkook by...(she say get up )

But hearing this he wine his eyes and fair come in his heart ...just thinking by leaving her ...he immediately get up and open the door with worried face .. and come out and hold her hands