Yn : I Di..did not jungkook ...I don't love you ...( Looking sway )

Jungkook : oo realy ..(scoff)

Jungkook boil in anger and took fast step to her ..AND HoLD HER shoulder ..tightly .. making her shock ..

Jungkook : say that again ..yn ...( Heart beating fast )

Yn : (look away and say ) I Do..don't lov love you ...

Jungkook : Noo first look at my eyes and say...(seriouse face )

Yn gulp her tear and say while trembling lips ... And look at up his eyes

Yn : I Don't lo..love you ...(shutting )

Jungkook chuckle in pain and step back

Jungkook chuckle in pain and step back ....

Jungkook : Lier ..(scoff) you are lying Yn..

Yn : (sign ) jungkook please stop this and chang..( her words cut when he shout at her and make her shock )

Jungkook : Get Out ... ( He Shout All of sudden make yn froze )

Yn : wh..what you say ..( his word breck her heart )

Jungkook : I Said GET OUT of From hERE ...(angrily eyes )

Yn : Jun...

Jungkook : YOU ARE SELFFESH GHOST ...YOU PLAY WITH HUMAN FEELInG ...( Shout while poiting at her )

Yn : MIND YOUR LANGUEGE JUNGKoOK ..( shout back )

Jungkook : (SCoFf ) you know what ...GET OUTTT ( yell at her )

Then he angrely when to table and grab flower vose and throw on floor ..with angryness making yn fliech ...

Jungkook : I said get lost ...( He say and run to his room making yn to follow him with worried ..but before she went inside his room he immediately close the door and slid his body on floor and sit lending his head on door and started crying while holding his chest ...

Yn : JUNGKOOK ..OpEN The DOOR ...(begging the door )

Jungkook : LEAVE ME ( sobbe ) ALONE ...and get out ...( Shout )

Yn sigh and also sit in floor out side the door ..and hold knocking the door ..

Yn : jungkook you know that I can come throuth the door with my power right ...( Calm tone she can heart jungkook sobbe and crying sound )

Jungkook : DONT YOU dare ( sobbe )to come inside ..( he say other side the door )

Yn : then come out ..or change your cloth ...please ..( now her tear left her eyes )

Jungkook : JUST GET LOST ...YNnnn ( shout and punch the door )

Yn sigh and say ..

Yn : jungkook ..(soft tone ) you also know what you are doing is wrong ,..this is no..not my jungkook (sobe) he never behaving like this ...(smile in tear ) jungkook ...even if I love you ,we would never be together ..( she put her hend and on door lend her head and start crying ..)