She gives her fair share of waves and conversations with random people who look irrelevant, she looks around the room with determination set in her eyes as the beautiful amber eyes land on me.

Her eyes go wide as she spots me and a blush creeps over her face, so fucking adorable. I give her a little head nod and force my eyes away from her so I don't seem creepy.

Throughout the night my gaze keeps on coming back to her,

Me: Cute costume, tinker bell and Peter Pan would've been cooler.

I roll my shoulders and stuff my phone back into my pocket as I carefully watch her, she exits her conversation and pulls out her phone and just for a moment I see a twitch on the corners of her lips that sells her off.

Her eyes find mine and I give her a wink, she makes a scene out of her gaging while a smile sets free on my face.

Lizzie: stop texting me.

Me: you just keep on breaking my heart Elizabeth

Lizzie: what are you even dressed as?

Me: Come over here and I'll tell you😉

She looks up at the phone causing our eyes to find each others, a blush settles on her face before she breaks the eye contact.

"No thank you, can you stop" I snap my neck to the right, my gaze settles on the playboy bunny girl who walked in with Gracie and Logan.

But my grace gets caught on something else , this prick of a guy is grabbing her wrist pulling her towards him. Without a second thought I make my way over to them.

"Yo bro stop" I say as I pull the hand he has wrapped around her,

"Who the fuck are you?!" He shouts, a stench of tequila comes out making me cringe.

"Someone who is about to beat your face if you don't let her the fuck go" I say stepping closer to him, even though he is tall Im fucking taller and I am not afraid to use my height and body to my advantage.

"No pussy should be this hard to work for" he huffs out, I grab his shoulder as he tries to turn around and push him against the wall.

"Say that again I dare you" I growl, his face drops and he slides away quickly.

"You good?" I ask the girl, she slightly nods looking at me shocked.

"I'm Luke" I say trying to hide my chuckle as her jaw drops slightly,

"Sophia, um I think my friends will probably kill me if they see me talking to you so I'm gonna go" she says as she steps back,

I follow her steps as she makes it back to her friends, my eyes widen when I realise that her friends consist of half the sharks hockey team and Lizzie.

I watch in amusement as Sophia drags Lizzie towards the dance floor, Sophia brings her arms up with Lizzie's and sways with the music.

"Yo Beckettttt" Adam slurs from next to me,
"What's good?" He asks as he claps my back hard, I take another long sip of my beer as I assess him.

"You feeling good man" I ask him, his eyes are analysing the dance floor and by the looks of it he has found what he wants.

Without answering my question he struts off to the dance floor hooking his arms around a random girls waist who is giving him heart eyes.

"He looks like a handful." Someone comments from behind me, I turn on my heel and am met face to face with pretty boy Carson Blake.

I don't pay much attention to him as I look around the party, my body tenses as I find Lizzie.

Wrapped up in a random guys arm, her body sways slowly to the new song, Maneater.

I wanna see you all on your knees, knees.

She turns around so her back is faced on the guys front, she locks eyes with me and a smug grin escapes her lips as she slowly makes her way down, rubbing herself onto the guy.

The guy in question is enjoying every minute, his hands roaming her curves. I force myself to stand still.

"You know her?" Carson questions from next to me,

"Yeah" I say breathlessly, not taking my eyes off her, I rub my hands over my face in a shit eating smile.

She may be rubbing all over the guy, but she's looking at me.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I say not waiting for a response from Carson,

I make my way through the buzzing crowd which is easy enough considering my height, a hand stops me from walking further.

"Where are you going?" Hannah pouts,

"Bathroom." I say sharply,

"Oh well use the one upstairs it's less crowded" she says letting me go and winking.

I follow her directions and close myself in the bathroom, I don't know how long I spend in there just sitting, I pull out my phone to answer some texts.

Eve: miss you asshole, you could visit once in a while.

I smile at the text from my little sister, when we graduated we both decided to go far away from home and to Eve that meant crossing the whole fucking country.

Before I can even reply a loud commotion comes from outside the bathroom, I unlock the door and peek out.

Lizzie is standing there with all the colour drained from her face.

➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷

CLIFF HANGER HEHEHEH

Thank you guys for writing tips in the comments, I really appreciate it💗💗

anyway I'm meant to be writing my essay right now but I cba.